Forums

2011-2012 Catalogue - The Slide is Back

•  

The FJ Slide II is being shown in the new catalogue -  Item number will be  62903  -  SRP is $40

three new ICON styles -  when I get a chance will post a picture of the new styles  [couple of new got to haves for the HOKIE's collection].

GO HOKIES

•  

pics posted here if anyone is interested: http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/464217-footjoy-2012/

Guys are ripping the sports which is false I think they look sharp and the XPS line looks sharp as well. People are stuck on other "sporty" looking shoes and have forgot what classics golf shoes look like.

•  

Do you have a link to the catalogue?

•  

Haven't seem the new catalog yet, but if you know of the link, would appreciate letting me know.

•  

Yes, I'd like to see the new catalog too if you have a link!?

Also looking forward to those pictures.

•  

Really? Will need to look at the catalog at my club on Sunday when I play!

And if Hokies needs new shoes, well then I need some new shoes!

•  

memphisunited

Do you have a link to the catalogue?

I don't have a link -  here's the scan of the ICON page.1172.FJIcon 2011-12.pdf

I Hope

•  

Whoa! Look at that gear. I really like some of the new styles like 52149 and 52192. Be neat to play with some of these as MyJoys products.

•  

Some great looking styles Hookie, really like 52192 and 52262.

•  

Thanks for posting that Hokie. 

I like the all white and all black shield tip styles.  Not sure about the black and white ones.  I kind of like the older version of those.

I'm glad to see that the old reliable style stayed in the rotation (52005).   Those may be my favorite style of all time.  Never goes out of style.

•  

By the way, GolfLocker.com has some great deals on closeout ICONs.  I just picked up a pair that moved to closeout.

•  

Great link Hokies, those ICON's look pretty sweet. Hoping to see the full catalog when I go to a local club that has had the new catalog before.

• 2180 points

New shoes look amazing, looks like I just added a couple more things to my wishlist :D

• 815 points

Has anyone seen a pair of the Slides besides in the catalog yet? I'm interested in them but haven't seen them at all. Thanks.

•  

Thanks for the links... great looking shoes!  FJ keeps raising the bar.