Forums

Fj Icons vs Fj Sports

• 503 points

There are only two types of people: Those who wear Icons all the time and those who have never purchased a pair of Icons.

WW

•  

You can't go wrong with either one.  I'm an ICON guy, but I was impressed by the sport.

•  

I hear that!!!

OZ-Crocman.

•  

Seriously ... it's simply a matter of taste. Try 'em both as great shoes but for me it's ICON. Comfortable, Supportive and to me the best looking shoe in golf. The only difficult part is picking the style and colour you want ... after all how many pairs of shoes can one own ... oops! wrong forum for that question.

OZ-Crocman.

•  

I have Sports and Dry Joys Tours and I like the sports but definitely prefer DJT's.  I'm eyeing some ICON Asym's though in the spring... :-)

•  

Justinu3
    I have Sports and Dry Joys Tours and I like the sports but definitely prefer DJT's.  I'm eyeing some ICON Asym's though in the spring... :-)

do it!  at some of the closeout prices that are out there, it's worth it to give them a try.  you won't regret it.  just don't tell the wife the price.  just tell her how much you saved on them.  they seem to like that.