Forums

Foot Joy Icon Shoes

•  

Thanks for the note.  I already returned them and I'm awaiting a decision.

Thanks for your time...

•  

Reeegs,

Yes, it stained my feet as well, especially around the toe nails and the heel (Achilles tendon).  I was unable to get it off as well but it eventually wore off.  It's a real inconvenience eh?  I am sure you will see some new shoes soon. 

Best of luck!

•  

A huge inconvenience!  I'm glad that I wasn't the only one experiencing this issue.  I hope the new pair doesn't do the same.

Thanks for the note...

•  

I currently have 5 pair of ICONs and none of them have this problem. You should have better luck with your replacements!

Hello Reeegs,

Thank you for taking the time to post your thread and also for forwarding your shoes to our Return Center for review. 

It's not often we come across bleeding issues however when we do within our warrantee or reasonable time frame thereafter we'll back our product (unless of course it's abused) as we do with any warrantee issue.

When you have a second please feel free to call me at 800-224-8501 ex-3207 and I'll look into it further. 

Thanks ! - Jason

•  

Reeegs,

My new pairs are perfect.  I think it was just some of the early run's that had the problem.

JayCon

Hello Reeegs,

Thank you for taking the time to post your thread and also for forwarding your shoes to our Return Center for review. 

It's not often we come across bleeding issues however when we do within our warrantee or reasonable time frame thereafter we'll back our product (unless of course it's abused) as we do with any warrantee issue.

When you have a second please feel free to call me at 800-224-8501 ex-3207 and I'll look into it further. 

Thanks ! - Jason

Reeegs,

Thank you for taking the time to call me this morning it was a pleasure speaking with you.  I’ve contacted FootJoy Canada and requested some assistance with expediting your return.  With that said, you should be receiving a call from Ryan in our Canadian Headquarters at some point today. 

Should you need further assistance, please feel free to call me or email me directly, jason_connors@acushnetgolf.com

Once again we apologize for your inconvenience and look forward to resolving this issue as quickly as possible so you can enjoy the rest of the season!

-Jason Connors

FJ Consumer Relations Supervisor US

•  

Ah yes... I just thought that it was me..... all 3 of my pair do this. I have gone through a TON of socks... you just can't get them clean... started buy really cheap socks at Costco. No reason to trash my nice footjoy ones.... 

•  

If I were you I would talk to FJ about your issues. There is no good reason why this should be happening.

Talk care and thanks for your note...

•  

As usual. The FJ  team steps up and handles the problem. I have to agree with Kelly in that it appears to have happened to some of the very first issues of ICONS and not with others. I have a pair of ASYMS and have not had any trouble with them. And knowing FJ, your shoes will be replaced.

•  

Thanks for your note.  I'm still awaiting a decision on my ICONS.  I think I might replace them with ASYMS.

Take care...

•  

Mizuno... definitely ruins your socks!  I lost a lot of FJ socks before I "wised" up and let crappy ones get ruined instead.  Thankfully my ICON's are all in order now and no more bleeding.  PHEW!

Reeegs

Thanks for your note.  I'm still awaiting a decision on my ICONS.  I think I might replace them with ASYMS.

Take care...

Reegs,

Hope you're well.  Just another quick follow up to see if you're making out with your warrantee claim.  Have you been contacted by the dealer assisting you?  If there's anything I can do to assist further please feel free to drop me a note anytime, jason_connors@acushnetgolf.com, or call me 800-224-8501 Ex-3207.

Take care - Jason

Reeegs,

Good luck with your replacement Asymmetrical shoes, (great choice btw).  If there’s anything else I can do for you drop me a note anytime.