Forums

New Icons... 52069

•  

First round in the new Icons today... Everyone was so correct about the wear-ability right out of the box...

Love them...

Small run in the left shoe, it was a very we day today!!!

5 Stars!!!!

•  

Glad you enjoyed them.  I am sure you will have many more comfortable rounds in the future. 

•  

Paul... Look at you all happy! Aren't these shoes just the best? I have noticed lately that my old Classics aren't getting put in play as much... which is a shame because they are really cool, just not as comfy.

•  

With the delivery of my first pair of ICONs my shoe rules have changed; ICONs only when I walk and Classics only get used when forced to use a cart. As great as the Clasics were/are, they just don't compare to the comfort of walking in the ICONs.

Glad to see that you are a convert......

•  

Here in lies the problem... they look so good, I don't want to wear them... :) Not!!!!

•  

Just wore mine for the first time as Wife, who bought them for me, said I couldn't wear them until after Father's Day. Everyone was right. What a great shoe and very, very comfortable. And talk about compliments, the guys all liked the Asymetricals I had and were disappointed that the red lizard color was no longer available. I think we have them hooked.

• 2659 points

I agree about the comfort being way beyond that of classics.  I still have a couple pairs of dry joys that I'm anxious to replace with Icons when they finally wear out.  Problem is I think it will be a long time before that happens!

•  

Eagle, I would love to see a piture of those!!!