Forums

SYNR-G

•  

So I am thinking the new SYNR-G will be my next golf shoe purchase, but would like to hear from anyone who has them/tried them out to let me know what they think. Should I go with these, or the FJ Sports?

HELP!!!

•  

Shaun

Try them on my friend.... I think the sport might be the one for you!

•  

I tried them on when they were first released and they are very comfortable.

They few that I have seen with them on all seem to like the way they feel.  One person told me that he used to wear Nike's before he purchase these and that he would never go back.

I am waiting in the hopes that they appear in red.  They are only produced for the market across the pond because someone said orange would be better for us.

I know all the gator alum and fans will differ in opinion, but...

•  

I have tried them both and personally find the SYNR-G to be a bit more comforrtable. That being said, I prefer the ICON and previously the Classic line of shoes. I think that if I were coming to the FJ line from a more athletic shoe I might favor the Sport.

•  

Pablo Rosales

I tried them on when they were first released and they are very comfortable.

They few that I have seen with them on all seem to like the way they feel.  One person told me that he used to wear Nike's before he purchase these and that he would never go back.

I am waiting in the hopes that they appear in red.  They are only produced for the market across the pond because someone said orange would be better for us.

I know all the gator alum and fans will differ in opinion, but...

Hi Pablo,

Good question. We actually have our annual sales meeting this week so will have the unveiling of the new line. You're certainly not alone in wanting SYNR-G in the MyJoys program or some additional colors in the stock line but we'll have to wait and see how the program evolves. You will see some new styles/designs in the SYNR-G line, however. I'll get some photos for you as soon as I can without putting my job in jeopardy!

•  

Think I am going to go with SYNR-G (hopefully with a win in the new contest!). tried them both on and while I really like the feel of the FJ sport, I think the SYNR-G is just that much nicer of a shoe with a more stable base.

•  

Chris, thanks for the information.  I look forward to seeing whats to come especially in the above mentioned line up. 

Considering you are a Bo-Sox fan you of all people would push for the red.  Just saying.

All kidding aside, when I saw them in red online I went nuts.  If not released here I am going to have a friend ship them over for me.

• 26 points

SynRG are memory foam comfortable, and thats reaaallllyyy comfortable!