Forums

FJ ICON ASYMETRICALS

•  

Momma said there would be days like this and now the better half has agreed that I need a new pair of shoes for Father's Day. They will be ordered shortly and will take a pic when they arrive and post it for you all to see. Something a little sporty for an old dog like me.

•  

It's a  shame we can't order ASYMs with base colors other than White, Black, Brown.  Could make some really specials shoes that way.  I really like the ASYMs -  different look, easy to wear with shorts.  Way to do Momma.

GO HOKIES

•  

Eagle, this is fantastic my friend. Good for you! Congratulations.

My Father's Day gift is a golf trip to Northern Michigan in September. Get to play 36 at Arcadia Bluffs. Costs the same as a pair of MyJoys, and my wife said I'd better choose the resort versus more shoes,;... or else!

•  

congrats on the new purchase.  You will love them.

+1 hokies, you could really make some interesting and unique boots in the ASYM

•  

I agree, congratulations on the Fathers Day gift.  I need to pass along to my wife a hint like that.

+1 on hokies idea of different colors.

Tarr Heel........Hmmm, you have me thinking, it might be a good time to ask my wife about a possible golf trip to Myrtle beach for Fathers day.  :=) I believe that I can sell her on the idea of making that trip.

•  

You guys need to get your wives in on the golf bug and then she will not only get you shoes, but book the plane flights too!

•  

My wife doesn't have any interest in Golf. Wish she did for it would make some great times together. However, we both enjoy camping and grandchildren. that keeps us both busy.

•  

My wife has no interest in golfing either, but she is starting to understand that my obsesion is not going away anytime soon. She has her own things she enjoy's doing with friends and golf is just my thing I guess.

Asym's may be a great gift idea for Father's Day, probably my favorite style as I tend to golf in shorts 90% of the time.

Will drop some hints.......

•  

My wife doesn't mind me spending time at the range or the course but she will go nowher near the golf club. I tell her it's great exercise to just walk with me when I play a round of golf but she is not interested.

•  

Just finished with another round in the new shoes and they are everything, if not more than talked about, a fantastic shoe. Thought they were like my old DryJoys they were so comfortable.