Forums

Icons, Simply the Best

•  

OK, I've now worn my new FJ Icon Asymetricals for the first time in a full round. They are simply to most comfortable shoes I have ever worn. A truly aesome product and some of the most comfortable technology one can buy!

For those of you still "on the fence" trying to decide what to get... this is the ticket!

•  

Im not on the fence, but my wallet is on the other side of it.

•  

Yeah I love my all white Asymetricals!   I will break my Myjoy Shieldtips for the first time  in a few weeks at a golf outing we are having.    I will certainly be ordering a few more pairs!

•  

I broke out a new pair on Friday when I played (all white asymetricals) and shot even par... I think it's all in the shoes. :)

I didn't have any troubles with them being fresh out the box like you would expect with other new shoes.  By far the best product I have used in terms of instant gratification and comfort.  A real winner here, I hope they keep them in the line-up for a LONG time.

•  

I fianlly got a chance to wear mine Saturday and Tar Heel is right. These are the best feeling golf shoes that I have ever wore.

•  

I'm with you -  the ICON is a better walking shoe than the Classics lines.  A little lighter weight really helps if you get on a hilly course.  Had a pair of Asym on for 7 hours yesterday -  round of golf then we had a demo day at our facility.

GO HOKIES

•  

Tar, I told you that you wouldn't be disappointed in them. Welcome to the ranks of the converted!

• 1782 points

My ICON Sports in 12.5 Narrow just arrived today.  2 weeks on the nose.  I can't wait to wear them on my birthday this Saturday for my first full round.  I can't believe how comfortable they were right out of the box.  

•  

Good looking shoe right there MCM. Enjoy them and Happy Birthday.

•  

Wore my new Icons for the first time this weekend while playing 18 at Bethpage. Pretty darn comfortable. I laced them too tight at first which started to hurt my foot before even teeing off but when I loosened them up, they were comfortable all round long.