Forums

New Base Colors Added to MyJoys!

•  

Eric

I'm pretty much a dark shoe guy, and only have 1 pair of white that I use. I just prefer black as the predominant color. I have looke a lot at the Asym with the White?CB combo, but think I like the black better.

Since there are no exotic skins in the 430 color, I'm sort of leaning to the Shield Tip where I can get a hint of gator on the saddle with 430 blue toes or lots of gator with the 430 base color. That's why I am hoping Mike can toss up the SxS comparison....

Trust ME, because I am THE doctor!

•  

Tar Heel - 

Here are the shoes you requested.

#1 Black Smooth Base, Black Caimen 604 Saddle, Light Blue 430 Accent

#2 Light Blue 430 Base, Black Caimen 604 Saddle and Accent

#3 Black Smooth Base, Light Blue 430 Saddle

#4 (bonus) Light Blue 430 Base, Blue Patent 440 Saddle and Accent

#5 (bonus) Light Blue 430 Base, White Patent 468 Saddle and Accent

Enjoy.

ML

•  

I like #2,3 and 5.  I still think you should go with Asymmetrical base white with 430 saddle.

•  

For the Tar Heel -  here are my other two suggestions expecially if you want to go with Dark Shoe - ENJOY

•  

Tar Heel -

How about this one:

Add the UNC Logo(s)  -  this would work if you plan on wearing the shoes with shorts

•  

Hokie

You are quite the shoe designer. I thought about the traditional MyJoys, but didn't get them because I wanted a bit more pizzazz! I know you can get logos and all, but I will probably do the Contour model for that.

Thanks for the input.

•  
    I just want you boys to know that you are much more seriously shoe-obsessed than I thought, and I'm so proud! Why can't I find a guy like that? I even have girlfriends who think having 12 pairs of golf shoes is a little over the top -- I just don't see it as a problem. More like a fashion passion.
  •  

golfchick
    I just want you boys to know that you are much more seriously shoe-obsessed than I thought, and I'm so proud! Why can't I find a guy like that? I even have girlfriends who think having 12 pairs of golf shoes is a little over the top -- I just don't see it as a problem. More like a fashion passion.

Shoe-Obsession as a disease -  might work.

My orginial goal when was announced that FootJoy would be no longer making Classics was to acquire a collection of Classics that would allow me to wear a different pair of shoes each day in a month, (in the summer months will play everyday weather permits).  SO - the collection of classics made it to 37 pairs.  Tried to cover most color combinations.

I do pass along shoes along with other equipment to Juniors when I get a replacement pairs.

Now with the ICON - more shoes to put in the collection with colors.  I have two pairs of ICONs with two on order.

GO HOKIES