Forums

ICONs ?

• 14 points

I love my FJ icons. Anybody else having trouble finding them? Looking for the wave and sting ray. Wondering if FJ stopped making them?

•  

We still certainly make the FJ Icon.  Our stock lineup consists of four Saddle models and four WingTip models.  The wave model you speak of has been discontinued from the stock lineup, but can be customized via our MyJoys program.  

•  

Mjicon
    I love my FJ icons. Anybody else having trouble finding them? Looking for the wave and sting ray. Wondering if FJ stopped making them?

Icons are the top of the line in FJ's footwear range, and certainly available. Since the line has been introduced back in '09-'10, there have been a great many styles, colors, and patterns of leather made available. Some of these are in the regular line up found at retail, while some are only available on MyJoys as custom orders.

I encourage you to look at the web site and see all the various styles of shoes from FJ. So much to choose from, and to suit every taste and budget.

•  

Welcome Mjicon, I love my FJ Icons as well! The Wave style was discontinued as a regular stock item but is still available in the MyJoys style in whatever colors you want. Five Icon styles are available in MyJoys, check it out. Cheers!  

•  

ICONs are my "goto" shoe. In fact most of mine are MyJoys. Check out the MyJoysite here: http://www.footjoy.com/myjoys/

• 14 points

Thanks, I'll keep searching and check out the MyJoys. I do like the standard models, I have 4 pair I rotate though. A 10 1/2 D is a popular size. I checked the suggest golf locker, no ICON's in 10 1/2 d.

•  

Welcome to the site Mjicon!  I have to say that the FJ Icons are my favorites for sure!  Some many wonderful options and fit great right out of the box.  As some others have pointed out, check out the My Joy's page where you can order the icons you are looking for in any color combination you desire.  Just be careful, the My Joy Icons can become addictive!

• 1560 points

Welcome Mijcon, i just ordered my first pair of Icons and trust me you will not be disappointed with your golf shoe..   Definitely came to the right place for your question..  Best site around and the FJC members helped me out big time when i made the big purchased...

Best of luck with your pick and be sure to post some pictures..

Cheers  

•  

Mjicon
    Thanks, I'll keep searching and check out the MyJoys. I do like the standard models, I have 4 pair I rotate though. A 10 1/2 D is a popular size. I checked the suggest golf locker, no ICON's in 10 1/2 d.

ICON's do not feature alpha sizing, a 10.5 D would equal a 10.5 M.

• 14 points

Devin_Gmitter
     ICON's do not feature alpha sizing, a 10.5 D would equal a 10.5 M.

correct, my error.......

•  

Welcome to the FJ community Mjicon..

Unfortunately the stingray prints are no longer available but there are stock models still around.

Apart from MYJOYS try ebay, golflocker, global golf. the golf warehouse (tgw) and if your heart is set on wave2/stingray think there are still models available at golfstoreeurope.

• 5457 points

I bought a Icon stingrays/cayman print about a month ago from GL. Just look around and you'll find plenty at the e-retailers.

• 14 points

Patience paid off, new ICONs arrived today, adding them to the rotation. Of course the wife says "don't you have enough?"  never......