Forums

1st ever pair of MyJoys Icon... speechless

•  
    Looking great!
    • 1596 points

I like that style!  Thanks for sharing, that might be my next choice...  Now i have to think about the colors...  Oh the decisions we have to make sometimes ;)..    Cheers!

•  

MyJoy ICONs are like bad habits...once get get one pair you just can't stop.

•  
    Yea, tell me about it Rick...... It's an addiction, scratch that itch!
  •  

Great looking shoes, Chris.  As has been indicated by others, you should watch out because this pair will lead to another, then another, then another.....  I walked into my pro shop the other day with a piece of paper in my hand and they said "let me guess, you want to order another pair of FJ Icons?"

I guess if the shoe fits, you wear it (and get it in every possible color combination you like).  Enjoy the MyJoy's!

• 1596 points

I agree with you on the addiction...  Doesn't look good on my monthly credit bill....   Looks like i'll have to cut back on my wife's anniversary gift coming up ;)

•  

nice chris...wear them well...

•  

Chris H.
    I agree with you on the addiction...  Doesn't look good on my monthly credit bill....   Looks like i'll have to cut back on my wife's anniversary gift coming up ;)

I think I would rethink that "cut back on my wife's anniversary gift" statement......those are long term investments.....here where you choose your real addiction......ha..ha...

• 1596 points

ChuckZ
    Chris H.I agree with you on the addiction...  Doesn't look good on my monthly credit bill....   Looks like i'll have to cut back on my wife's anniversary gift coming up ;)  I think I would rethink that "cut back on my wife's anniversary gift" statement......those are long term investments.....here where you choose your real addiction......ha..ha...

Very true Chuck...  It's going to be a tough call, new Icons or another diamond earring...   I'll be smart with that decision :)

• 3320 points

Very nice job on the my joys Chris, very nice selections all the way around.

•  

Love the colors and customization.  Hopefully we'll see these on course soon

•  

Chris H.
    ChuckZChris H.I agree with you on the addiction...  Doesn't look good on my monthly credit bill....   Looks like i'll have to cut back on my wife's anniversary gift coming up ;)  I think I would rethink that "cut back on my wife's anniversary gift" statement......those are long term investments.....here where you choose your real addiction......ha..ha...    

Very true Chuck...  It's going to be a tough call, new Icons or another diamond earring...   I'll be smart with that decision :)

Only one earring, Chris.....those come in pairs, you know........ha...ha....ha......and as my wife says, "big with lots of clarity, dear"......these southern ladies have a way with words......

•  

Amen to that one!

• 2028 points

Nice shoes guys!!!

• 4586 points

Those are a great looking pair of shoes!