Forums

1st ever pair of MyJoys Icon... speechless

• 1730 points

My 1st ever MyJoys Icon's finally arrived..  It was like Christmas..  1st thing i noticed taking them out of the box was the pure smell of leather.. Never smelt so good..  2nd thing was the fitting..  I have to say i was nervous about this b/c i hate buying shoes on line without trying them on..  So following some great advice on the FJC, i trusted the Brannock device system and placed my order..  MAN they felt so right putting them on with a little bit of wiggle room which i like b/c i'm not a fan of tight shoes..   And now the 3rd, quality..  speechless..  I really am.. I'm actually afraid to wear them and would rather put them on my mantle and just stare at them..   I will definitely say this, you get your monies worth..   My have to order another pair soon....

Great job FJ!!!! 

•  

Great looking shoes CH.

Personally love this model of icons and my black / black stingray stock model are awesome.

Enjoy and wear 'em well.

• 2089 points

Nice looking shoes Chris!  

•  

Those are beauties Chris! Nice color pop with the red snake pattern. Wear them in good health and enjoy.

•  

Really nice. This might be the most attractive pair of MyJoys I have seen to date. Everything else running a very close second.

• 1089 points

Very nice!! Enjoy!!

• 2405 points

Sweet shoes.  Great combination of colors.

• 2102 points

Pretty sporty there, congratulations.

•  

Hey Chris, beautimus......  :-)

•  

Very nice Chris, enjoy them! Just get a nice picture of them for the mantle. :-)

•  

Outstanding!  Time for pair #2.

•  

Sweet shoes...I remember my first myjoys :)

•  
    These are beauties for sure.

I think Rick has a few pairs that are similar. I know I have seen a couple pairs he has with that color scheme
  •  

Chris, in this scheme I chose Asymetricals....

•  

HI Chris -- Great looking shoes!  Patrick Reed would be proud ;)