Forums

"Major" shoe sales

•  

Lots of good deals at Golf Locker and at TGW this weekend in honor of the PGA Championship. Free shipping over $99 at TGW

• 4423 points

Love major weekends!  There's always something going on!

•  

Thanks Chris, golflocker has an additional 15% off on some of their already on sale FJ shoes.......Connye and I had a little discussion last night regarding my FJ purchases......we are preparing for her to retire hopefully (for her) at the end of the school year in 2015.....so I may have be a little reserved this year........she has agreed to cut back on her shoes and purse collection as well........so I can't complain too much.......

•  

What - no more purses!  What's Chuck to do?

•  

Go Hokies
    What - no more purses!  What's Chuck to do?

alright now.....behave....

• 1798 points

Good info, saw the prices on Golf Locker and they look amazing right now!!!

•  

2015 better be a banner year then CZ before you mosie on into counting your pennies.

•  

Chuck - I bet you could live without new purses, but slowing down on the FJ's????????

•  

CROCMAN
    2015 better be a banner year then CZ before you mosie on into counting your pennies.

I always count my pennies, that is why I purchase things on sale....as to the purses, you sillys  those are hers.....she has a cedar chest just for those she is not using and special bags to put them in.......I have thirteen pairs of FJs and I can live with that......and I rotate them and replace as I need to...I am retired and have no desire to go back to work........now she might get tired of me and find employment doing something......counselors have to stay busy.......