Forums

MyJoys status?

• 1452 points

How long does it take to get your MyJoys?  I'm in no rush but just curious how long the process takes.  

I placed the order a few weeks ago.

Can't wait to wear them.

Cheers

•  

Usually in the three to four week time frame. Depends on how many people ordered around the same time that you did. Enjoy!

•  

Yup. 3 weeks normally. Around the holidays it can stretch longer. In Jan-Feb it can take 6 weeks.

•  

Don't forget to post a pic on receipt CH

• 1452 points

Thanks for the reply, appreciate it...

• 198 points

I received mine in slightly less than two weeks (2 pair).  I opted for the expedited shipping method.

•  
    I have not had to wait for four weeks, usually it is much quicker but not before 2 weeks.
  •  

I lot depends on where you are located in the US as shipping times do vary. There is also the variable of international shipping and getting customs to release the shipment. These shoes come from China so this time of year weather can factor in to the delivery equation. Be patient, they will arrive and you will love them!

• 1452 points

Well looked at the status this morning and it's pending and scheduled to ship Sept. 8, 2014.  I ordered them July 24th.  I did order them through TGW.com.  

Seems like a long time doesn't it?   oh well...