Forums

What's your favorite FJ shoe model?

• 428 points

Great pair. I live in Japan and if you saw how much of a better selection of FJs the Japanese have. I just picked up a new pair tonight of FJs Japanese EXL BOAs. They're so comfortable. I can't wait to wear them out on the course.

• 428 points

Tar Heel,

Thank you! I love the DNAs! They are super sharp, but they seem a bit too firm to walk 18 on.

• 428 points

Bluezman,

FJs do tend to run a bit big. For you to wear a 12XW, you must have anvils for feet! But I know where you're coming form. I'm only a modest 2E, but even at that size I feel your pain. I used to work for New Balance and have learned the importance of offering shoes in wide. One of the reasons why I love FJs. They are a real shoe company with a shoe and size for every foot.

• 428 points

Lots of Icon lovers here. That's great to hear! I'm going to have to pick up a pair of those next!

• 428 points

I love the option of the Croc accent on the shoes. STYLISH!!!

• 414 points

Yes I do have a big foot, My size is in a regular shoe is 12EEEE so you can see what a hard time I have finding shoes. Foot Joy Dry Joy Tours fit perfect always !!! I just bought a new pair of Dry Joy ICE and they are great, I am a FootJoy buyer for life !!!

•  

The Big O
    Tar Heel,

Thank you! I love the DNAs! They are super sharp, but they seem a bit too firm to walk 18 on.

Big O

Welcome.... A couple bits of info for you. The DNA seems like a firm sole, but it is an excellent walking shoe. The sole is very supportive and flexible, which are attributes you like when on foot.

Icons are my most worn and favorite shoes. Many, many pairs. I have walked 36 holes in them and my feet feel fresh as when I started, even though the rest of me is tired! Both Icon and DNA will serve you well if walking your rounds.

•  

These are without a doubt my favorite pair of kicks

• 428 points

Tar Heel,

Thank you for the info on the DNAs. I do a lot of walking but I can also use an nice pair to wear when I go to a local Japanese Country Club to wear with pants. I have an eye on a pair that I would love to get. We'll see if the "Boss" gives me the ok. :)

• 428 points

Sweet pair Josh! Sharp!

•  

Josh, these are far and away my latest faves.

• 1476 points

Nice pair Josh and Tar Heel!!!  can't wait to get mine.

•  

If it's not orangE, the. It's just not right!

Seems the Asyms are king!

•  

Orange IS cool!  :-)

•  

My man... Mr D!

Shocked we didnt see your Ivory or Purple  S'Tips!