Forums

DryJoy Casuals Sweepstakes Thank You FJ

•  

You need the shorts now buddy.

• 534 points

Congrats Chuck. They are my favorite color. Jealous..

•  

Tar Heel
    You need the shorts now buddy.

Randy:  I have the white, black, and navy performance shorts which should cover it.......and yes I do own a pair of washed lime shorts in another brand......if I make the cut for the FJAI, you will see lots of lime.....

• 5205 points

ChuckZ
    Tar HeelYou need the shorts now buddy. Randy:  I have the white, black, and navy performance shorts which should cover it.......and yes I do own a pair of washed lime shorts in another brand......if I make the cut for the FJAI, you will see lots of lime.....

Go Chuck Go! Maybe FJ could come out with some Lime Green Performance Pants.

• 14 points

Congratulations I love the kiks. I'm new to Footjoy community and hope to receive something cool like this!
  •  

Which outfit with the shoes, Randy.....what do you think.....narrowed it down to two, for when it dries up........

Bobby, thanks for your assistance, you were most helpful......  :-)  

•  
    Congrats
    • 5130 points

Very impressive Chuck. Down to the wrist band and watch!

• 962 points

That is awesome. Congratulations. I was hoping I would win a pair but let us know what you think.
  •  

WOW! CZ you're fitting right in as an FJ fashionista.

•  

Thanks Todd......Randy was telling me to get some shorts.......hope these work......

•  

Holy smokes Chuck! Both those ensembles are smashing. Even the watches and FJ bands match. Why are you asking me for advice?

But since you did.... If it were me.... The first outfit is probably the most logical, because if it were me, I would have a pair of Black/Lime Asyms to go with the lower outfit. You know, since I can never have enough black shoes, right Bobby! Perhaps you might also throw a black glove into the mix with the black shorts to keep that color theme going.

Really though, both of those are really top shelf. You keep this up and you're going to pass me by!

•  

I have black saddle tours and black/white saddle tours that I could mix with that outfit......black glove is a good thought....but outfit number one is by far my favorite...........going back to my retail and merchandising background.....guess it is paying off and learning from you, Bobby and Todd......the Beau Brummels of the FootJoy Community......just a grasshopper.....chuck

•  

ChuckZ
    I have black saddle tours and black/white saddle tours that I could mix with that outfit......black glove is a good thought....but outfit number one is by far my favorite...........going back to my retail and merchandising background.....guess it is paying off and learning from you, Bobby and Todd......the Beau Brummels of the FootJoy Community......just a grasshopper.....chuck

Just a heads up... Golf Locker has some closeout Icon Saddles in Black/Lime Green. $169.00. That would just scream "gorgeous!" in outfit two...

•  

Randy, I'm sure, but have enough shoes for this years budget....thanks for thinking of me......but I will at least take a look......kinda setting here waiting on the new Scotty Cameron headcover to pop up.....it is a keeper.......saw it yesterday on one of the sites.....a horses head.......thought I might actually try for this one......thanks for the heads up.....chuck