Forums

Need Help!! Junior Shoe Issues

• 1553 points

Sure would like to get some ideas from you experts.  About a year and a half ago I bought my son some FootJoy Terrain shoes.  They were way to big for him at the time but for the price knew he would grow into them.  He started wearing them finally in May of this year and after about 10 to 12 times of wearing them to the range the sole is seperating from the shoe in various places, especially the heal and instep.  Any suggestions?

•  

Scott Schramm
    Sure would like to get some ideas from you experts.  About a year and a half ago I bought my son some FootJoy Terrain shoes.  They were way to big for him at the time but for the price knew he would grow into them.  He started wearing them finally in May of this year and after about 10 to 12 times of wearing them to the range the sole is seperating from the shoe in various places, especially the heal and instep.  Any suggestions?

Hello Scott,  

Judging by the name of the shoe it has the potential to be over 8 years old.  What is the style number?

• 1553 points

If I am looking correctly it is 98375.  It was probably why they were so inexpensive.  I just bought him a new pair of DNA's from our club so I took care of that but wasn't sure if I should get the soles fixed or it is not worth it.  I have eight pairs of FJ's currently and have wore FJ's since I was fifteen circa 1986 and have never had an issue.

• 1553 points

If I am looking correctly it is 98375.  It was probably why they were so inexpensive.  I just bought him a new pair of DNA's from our club so I took care of that but wasn't sure if I should get the soles fixed or it is not worth it.  I have eight pairs of FJ's currently and have wore FJ's since I was fifteen circa 1986 and have never had an issue.