Forums

myjoy option for Icons

• 300 points

Does anyone have any news on when this is going to be available? I thought it was first of September?

•  

Late September

•  

The plan is before the end of September.

•  

regardless, should be awesome

•  

....I realize everyone, including myself, is very excited about this so as soon as the site is up someone please post a thread on this section!  The aspect of the custom program that  I am most excited about is what "options" will be present at the start!

•  

I was on the MyJoys site just now and do not see the Icons yet. But!!!!!

I did see, and purchase, some University of North Carolina gloves. Sweet and very sneaky addition to the MyJoys items. Love to add all things Carolina Blue to supplement my FJ/Titleist repotoire!

•  

Tar Heel

I was on the MyJoys site just now and do not see the Icons yet. But!!!!!

I did see, and purchase, some University of North Carolina gloves. Sweet and very sneaky addition to the MyJoys items. Love to add all things Carolina Blue to supplement my FJ/Titleist repotoire!

Nice touch.  I hadn't noticed those yet.

• 877 points

I'm very excited for the Icons to hit the MY Joy pages. I missed out on the classic tours and searched everywhere for the ones I wanted including having some Titleist staff inquiring with the Foot Joy offices to see if they could find them, but their efforts were fruitless.  I was glad to see the Icons arrive and bought my first pair today and will be on the My Joy page getting some customs once they hit. Can't wait!

E

• 877 points

I'm right there with you Chris. I'm really excited to get a custom set up or two.

E

•  

Welchy...

Yeah, under the NCAA area. Didn't check all the schools, but my Tar Heels were there and the University of Michigan (my daughter goesa there with my money) as well.

Can't wait to see these in a couple weeks!

•  

Didn't know they were there either Tar Heel...will get to the site and see what other colleges there are...what is lead time on delivery for those gloves -- are they in stock?

•  

E Man

I'm very excited for the Icons to hit the MY Joy pages. I missed out on the classic tours and searched everywhere for the ones I wanted including having some Titleist staff inquiring with the Foot Joy offices to see if they could find them, but their efforts were fruitless.  I was glad to see the Icons arrive and bought my first pair today and will be on the My Joy page getting some customs once they hit. Can't wait!

E

Glad you were able to find some.  Which style did you get?  Have any problems getting the right size?

• 877 points

is there a hard date for Icon My Joys yet?

E

•  

For those of you looking for the gloves as mentioned by Tar Heel, I discovered you have to click on the University of your choice to see IF there is an option below the shoes for gloves.

Not all schools have the glove option so click on the school itself and look below the various types of shoes listed to see if gloves are an option.

Lucky for Tar Heel that both NC and UofM offer glove options.

•  

No hard date yet E Man.  Just keep your eyes on the forum and FJ will post when the time has come.