Forums

Shoe/Short Combination -- What would you wear with these shoes?

•  

there's a great tartan in the Poulter line that would work with those shoes  -  with stone, white or gray shorts you might be able to use shirts style numbers 32777 or 22051

• 1858 points

Kings Cross has this for you.

•  

Personally I'd go with Aura collection shorts # 92257 and shirt # 91267 but hot pink is such a great colour that just about everything goes with it.

GO FOR IT! ... and put all you fashion challenged friends to shame.

•  

Wear anything you want. Black, white, charcoal, gray, string or even fuschia.

•  

I forgot to add, wing tips look better with slacks than shorts IMHO.

•  

fredcloss
    I forgot to add, wing tips look better with slacks than shorts IMHO.

Have to concur with that statement......or maybe knickers.......

• 5142 points

CTiger
    wear whatever you want, because those shoes are PIMP.  But a grey short with a fuchsia shirt will be a nice combo.

LOL -- Hmmm. I wasn't going for the pimp look.  But I think @Whaq1 says it right: "ain't no one worrying about the shorts". :)

•  

Another FJ Fashionista in the making.....

• 5142 points

Thanks GGG - I resemble that comment ;)
    • 5235 points

[quote user="iniwarmth"]Am thinking about picking up these shoes (White smooth with white stingray saddle and fuschia patent accents (style 81003)) from the Golflocker sale.  But wanted to get some input for the FJC fashionista's on what shorts/slacks one would wear.[/qu

I like them. White pants, shirt, pink socks, find a belt to match the pink, white hat.

• 198 points

Great shoe and outfit combinations in this thread.

• 5142 points

@Mark -- All white with a splash of pink would cool too.

I just ordered a few pairs of the IJP tartan shorts (great deals if you can find your size) and am trying to order the FJ charcoal plaid ones.  All will go well the new MyJoys.

• 451 points

White, light grey or khaki would match well.