Forums

Shoe/Short Combination -- What would you wear with these shoes?

• 4925 points

Am thinking about picking up these shoes (White smooth with white stingray saddle and fuschia patent accents (style 81003)) from the Golflocker sale.  But wanted to get some input for the FJC fashionista's on what shorts/slacks one would wear.

• 627 points

Black shorts.

• 934 points

Khaki or gray would work too.

•  

White shorts would look good with a fushia belt.

•  
    I bet I could find more than one tartan that would work with those.
    • 2752 points

Grey shorts

•  

miniwarmth
    Am thinking about picking up these shoes (White smooth with white stingray saddle and fuschia patent accents (style 81003)) from the Golflocker sale.  But wanted to get some input for the FJC fashionista's on what shorts/slacks one would wear.

There are a lot of possibilities.....in keeping with the FJ tradition here is one suggestion from our current line and I like the Strickler basic styles.....but also, .agree with Rick, various Tartan plaids would be great.......  :-)

•  

Mini

Look at the new FJ shorts from Spring Tahoe Collection, item 24011. They are charcoal and have a matching shirt that would go with the fuscia. Also have socks. Go to Golf Locker and they will all be in stock.

•  
    White or Grey shorts.... Please white socks or fuschia only!
    • 4925 points

Tar Heel
    Mini

Look at the new FJ shorts from Spring Tahoe Collection, item 24011. They are charcoal and have a matching shirt that would go with the fuscia. Also have socks. Go to Golf Locker and they will all be in stock.

Cool -- these shorts look cool. Which is the corresponding shirt? Can you post a picture. I still find the "collections" to be very difficult to navigate.

• 4925 points

Yes -- had actually picked up a pair tartan shorts that I think will work as well. Just hoping the colour settings on my monitor  correctly represent the shoes/shorts so everything matches.

• 4925 points

Tar Heel
    Mini

matching shirt that would go with the fuscia.

were you thinking of one of these? Realised the FJ UK site presents the items from a collection together. While they have different names, they seem to have similar styles:

•  

Not gonna lie, with those shoes, people are not going to worry about your shorts haha. They are sharp though.

• 4820 points

White or Grey. I agree with Whaq1, ain't no one worrying about your shorts. I would wear only white socks or no see ums.

• 1649 points

wear whatever you want, because those shoes are PIMP.  But a grey short with a fuchsia shirt will be a nice combo.