Forums

DNA SIZING

• 431 points

Has anyone else experienced a size difference in DNA and DryJoys Tour? My son wears a 9M in the DryJoys Tour and fit into a 7.5M in DNA.

•  

golfcoach23
    Has anyone else experienced a size difference in DNA and DryJoys Tour? My son wears a 9M in the DryJoys Tour and fit into a 7.5M in DNA.

Some people experience a sizing difference between those two, not to the extent of a size and a half, but a difference nonetheless. I for one prefer the 9.5M in D.N.A. to the 10M I wear in DryJoys Tour.  Others wear the exact same size without issue.  

Also, the wide toe box on the D.N.A. makes them feel roomier than some of our other models.

•  

Golfcoach...

Welcome and thanks for the question. Devin from the staff has given you great advice. I can tell you that as a FJ wearer for many years, I have been a consistent 10.5M wearer of every FJ shoe. But I too went down to a 10.0M in the DNA since the fit was much more true for me.

So in all probability your son will be able to "size down." Going 1.5 sizes seems a bit much, so I recommend going to a FJ retailer for a sure fit session.

Good luck!

•  

Every customer that we have fit for the DNA has been 1/2 size smaller than they thought they would be. 1 1/2 sizes is pretty extreme. I suspect that your son has been wearing the wrong size DryJoy Tour. I would have that size rechecked before you get him another pair.

• 2330 points

I tried on the DNA today for the first time and the Shoefitr option on FJ.com was right on that my size was in fact a 13M instead of my 14M I normally wear.  

• 48 points

Yes I was a half a size smaller in the DNA as well compared to DryJoys Tour