Forums

Hats off to Team FJ for the "ShoeFitr" feature on the website.

• 2267 points

This feature is really cool and wish I would have looked at it before purchasing my M project spikeless as the program correctly describes that they run a little larger and recommend sizing down one size.  Still love the shoes and kudos on such a helpful feature!!!

• 2102 points

FJ, helping golfers get to the sole of the matter.

•  

DB9Boilers
    This feature is really cool and wish I would have looked at it before purchasing my M project spikeless as the program correctly describes that they run a little larger and recommend sizing down one size.  Still love the shoes and kudos on such a helpful feature!!!

DB

Im pretty sure there were a couple posts up here discussing the fit of the M Project and also the DNA's. These shoes do have a fit where you can downsize by at least 1/2 a size. I did on my DNA's and they are perfect in every way.

•  

That True Fit system is new to the site. It is pretty nice though.

• 4643 points

It's a great addition!  

•  

FJ always adds well thought out features to their website.

• 2267 points

Hey Tar Heel, ya I may have missed the post about the M projects running a little large.  My issue is also I am a size 14 shoe and they don't do half sizes past 12.5.  I have rarely seen a 14 in the store to try anything on and have to take a *** sometimes when it comes to ordering online.  Will definitely keep up with the forum better on specific posts and use the True Fit.  I'm not unhappy with the M projects its just my feet slide a little in them and will make them work though.  

•  

Amazing, that given the amount of time I've spend on the FJ website that I've yet to see 'True Fit' section. Can someone post a link?  Thanks.

•  

miniwarmth
    Amazing, that given the amount of time I've spend on the FJ website that I've yet to see 'True Fit' section. Can someone post a link?  Thanks.

It can be found on the shoe product pages.  We are still collecting all of the data but it is live on most shoes.

• 2402 points

Cool feature, I really like it.

@DB9, I know how you feel.  I'm a 14 as well.  The lack of a half size kind of puts me between clubs, so to speak.  My XPS-1s are 13s, DNAs 14s, Professional spikeless also 14s.  They all fit well, but the DNAs are probably a shade on the large size. I bought the 14s for the DNA because the 13s felt a little small and I couldn't find any in a store, had to order them online.  

For what it's worth, on a Brannock device, I'm firmly between 13 and 14.

•  

Will assume the True Fit Feature can be found on the Women's Product Pages as well !?

• 198 points

The TrueFit system is a nice feature and quite accurate in my experience with actual "try-on" results.

• 672 points

Timely, I'm in the market for a new pair of shoes.

•  

I gave the ShoeFitr a try and am not sure I agree with it.  My MProjects are 9M (both spiked and spikeless) and actually fit a bit tight in the toe box.  I checked for fit on the Icon wing tip (mine are 9W) and it said I should be wearing 8-1/2M.  I tried to check for the DNA fit, but the ShoeFitr is not up on that page for either the regular or the B.O.A. version.

• 451 points

I agree.  This is very helpful