Forums

Vintage FJ Classics

• 5 points

Does anyone have any information on these FJ Classics Style number 91504?  Are these men's or women's golf shoes?  When were they made?

•  

Lovely looking shoes here Irish. I'm sure the FJ staffers will look them up and respond to you. They surely are some beauties.

From what I see, these most likely are a mens shoe. I have some FJ Classics with the same sole/heel design, so while not an absolute, I'm pretty confident of that part. The year of manufacture and more backstory I don't have.

Good luck.

•  

We will find some info for you!

•  

Here is what I have found. It is in fact a women's shoe from our 1989 - 1990 catalog. They were built in December.

•  

While on this topic, Devin, here are some Classics models and styles that I found for sale today at a local golf store.  I'd be interested in anything you can tell me about them.  Some are Blemishes, but most have nothing truly visible.  All of these are 9D, except one pair of 9.5 E so noted in the list:

Classics Dry Premiere (or Premiere Classics Dry):  Styles 55649 and 50945

Classics Tour:  Styles 51807, 51690, 51966, 51981

Classics Tour 9.5E:  Style 51732

Would any of these qualify as of interest to Chris Garrett and his inquiry earlier this year?

• 1000 points

They are womens shoes but not sure of style number

•  

pulplvr
    While on this topic, Devin, here are some Classics models and styles that I found for sale today at a local golf store.  I'd be interested in anything you can tell me about them.  Some are Blemishes, but most have nothing truly visible.  All of these are 9D, except one pair of 9.5 E so noted in the list:

Would any of these qualify as of interest to Chris Garrett and his inquiry earlier this year?

Not sure I follow what CG's inquiry was?

•  

Devin_Gmitter
    pulplvrWhile on this topic, Devin, here are some Classics models and styles that I found for sale today at a local golf store.  I'd be interested in anything you can tell me about them.  Some are Blemishes, but most have nothing truly visible.  All of these are 9D, except one pair of 9.5 E so noted in the list:

Would any of these qualify as of interest to Chris Garrett and his inquiry earlier this year? Not sure I follow what CG's inquiry was?

Also the other number inside the shoe is how we tell when they were made.

•  

Thanks, Devin.  I'll stop by again and check those numbers, as well.  Chris had asked if anyone had vintage Classics and noted that FJ might select a pair and replace them with a current Icon model of choice.