Forums

FJ City Sizing

• 1869 points

Do these shoes run a little smaller then other styles?  Just curious cause I went with my normal sizing, except normal instead of narrow width and they are seeming a bit tighter than any other pairs I own.   Anyone else notice this at all or am I just crazy?

•  

Dirt

I am now wearing my first pair of FJ City shoes, and yes, the new shoe is slightly more snug than some other styles. Not tremendously, but a bit. I'm sure it has to do with the design of the padded and secure tongue area, which is different than some models.

I've been wearing these all day and they are comfy as can be, and not bad feeling in any way.

•  

I have worn mine a few times since getting them and have had no real problem.  I have a wide foot and they are rather comfortable.......I walked in them last week and they wore well........they might require a breakin period for some like the Icons......

• 1698 points

Thanks for the heads up.

•  

The only place that I noticed a difference was the top of the toe box. I can't wear my Thorlo tennis roll tops because they have extra padding on the top of the toe area. But they were fine with my FJ ProDry shorties. The rest of the fit was normal.

• 1869 points

Tar Heel
    Dirt

I am now wearing my first pair of FJ City shoes, and yes, the new shoe is slightly more snug than some other styles. Not tremendously, but a bit. I'm sure it has to do with the design of the padded and secure tongue area, which is different than some models.

I've been wearing these all day and they are comfy as can be, and not bad feeling in any way.

Glad someone else thinks so too.   Granted, nothing extremely tight, just a bit more snug than other models.  But agreed, amazingly comfortable shoes.  

•  

I didn't notice.  I went with my normal size and they felt great.  Maybe if I went straight from my Icons to the Cities I might notice, but it would be such a small difference, I doubt anyone would need to worry about it.

•  

I just finished playing a round in the City -  not problems -  maybe just a little bit tighter (but not much) than the ICONs.