Forums

The City rocks and looks great with shorts !

•  

love them, playing on friday and can't wait

•  

Are those the socks you're wearing Friday...?   Just curious!    Nice shoes!

•  

I have the same color I'll be wearing Saturday with shorts.  Have a sick kid at home, so I haven't had a chance to snap any pictures.

•  

Shoes look great. The photo backdrop is a nice touch. The socks.... not so much!

• 1976 points

Nice shoes, socks need a little work :)

•  

Very nicely color coordinated with the curtains, RANDYWILDMAN.

•  

Great looking shoes.  Really like the yellow laces with the yellow soles and brown uppers.  May need a little more coordination on the sock side of things...

• 4351 points

Love the look of the shoes and i'll second everyone else's comments :)  Fix those socks!

•  

The Divas on this site are quick to point out fashion errs... Love it, it's all in love!

•  

TNT009
    The Divas on this site are quick to point out fashion errs... Love it, it's all in love!

yep.....I hear about it every time I post a picture of my black no-show socks with white shoes!

•  

My work here is finished.....

Never thought I'd see the day when a group of guys would hammer another guy about his sock choice!

• 1936 points

TNT009

Too funny....

• 5071 points

Tar Heel
    My work here is finished.....

Never thought I'd see the day when a group of guys would hammer another guy about his sock choice!

Yes, you have made your mark.

And please do wear some no show/or very low-rise socks. Please.

•  

I think they turned out looking pretty good with shorts!

•  

I wore my gray Cities with shorts on Friday and thought they looked fine.