Forums

Foot Joy Dry I.C.E. shoes

• 414 points

I bought a pair on Dry I.C.E. shoes 12EW and they are perfect fit and comfort, I always buy FootJoy because they are the only shoes that come in a 12EW that fit. I have 4 pair of Foot Joys and some I have had for over 5 years that I still wear and Dry Joys are the bomb. I am a pro musician so I have lots of free time in the day and I play golf on an average of 4 days a week, I live in Georgia so I get to play all year and when I travel my shoes and bag goes in the truck just like my guitars. Thanks to Foot Joy for making a person that is hard on shoes as I am a big guy and I am also Diabetic and the shoes are approved by my foot Dr. to be safe for my feet so It's a winning situation all the way around. Thanks so much for the long time relationship and comfort. Big Mike " Big Mike and The *** Papas"   bootypapa.com

•  

Great story Mr. "bluezman"!   I'll say, "You've got an A class taste in shoes and keeper podiatrist!"

Welcome to the FootJoy Community.  

• 414 points

Thanks so much for the welcome !!

•  

Hello Bluezman. Welcome to the community and thanks for the quality testimonial.

•  

Welcome to the FJC Bluezman!  After reading your post, it sounds like you will fit in here perfectly!

• 4565 points

Welcome to the FJC.  That's a great post and I'm definitely glad FJ can fit the role that you need on the course!

• 5759 points

bluezman
    I bought a pair on Dry I.C.E. shoes 12EW and they are perfect fit and comfort, I always buy FootJoy because they are the only shoes that come in a 12EW that fit. I have 4 pair of Foot Joys and some I have had for over 5 years that I still wear and Dry Joys are the bomb. I am a pro musician so I have lots of free time in the day and I play golf on an average of 4 days a week, I live in Georgia so I get to play all year and when I travel my shoes and bag goes in the truck just like my guitars. Thanks to Foot Joy for making a person that is hard on shoes as I am a big guy and I am also Diabetic and the shoes are approved by my foot Dr. to be safe for my feet so It's a winning situation all the way around. Thanks so much for the long time relationship and comfort. Big Mike " Big Mike and The *** Papas"   bootypapa.com

Big Mike,

Would you happen to have a You Tube video of you and the Papas performing? Welcome to the community

• 414 points

Mark I sure do www.youtube.com/watch My acoustic gig I play on Sundays and Gregg Allman came by and hung out with some old friends and played guitar with me

• 414 points

Youtube Big Mike and The B**ty Papas

• 414 points

Thanks so much for the welcome !!

• 414 points

Thank you for the welcome and the kind words

• 414 points

Hey Mike thanks so much for the welcome

• 414 points

Thanks for the welcome and Yes FJ has been my friend on the course for a long time now

•  

bluezman

Welcome aboard bluezman, I had a pair of Dry I.C.E. FootJoys many years ago and liked them a lot. A tip for you in order to answer each post directly, use the "quote" button under the post you want to reply to and your answer will be connected to the post as I have done here. Again, welcome to the Community.

• 2217 points

Welcome to the community bluezman.  Nice to see another Georgian around here.