Forums

DNA Help needed

•  

I need to order my DNA online, but have no chance to try it before. I use  FJ Sport size 9.5 and M Projecte meshed size 9. Does anyone can help me on which size I have to choose for the DNA?

•  

Go with the M:Project size.

• 883 points

Agree with Devin...they fit a bit big.  Go with the 9

•  

Thanks both.

•  

I found the opposite to be true - they fit a bit tight on me.

• 1676 points

DG is the man for this kind of info.  The M Project size was dead on accurate for me in sizing the DNA shoe.  

•  

Devin_Gmitter
    Go with the M:Project size.

What about size difference between XPS and DNA...I'm a size 8 in the XPS...are you suggesting smaller size for the DNA?

• 1942 points

Looking forward to seeing how they fit.  I just placed my order for a pair of DNA BOAs from Golf Locker.  They're the only ones that have 14s in stock.  

•  

I'm a size 9.5 in XPS-1 and my 9.5 in the DNA's fit just fine.  Very comfortable great feel.

TT

•  

Mondo
    Devin_GmitterGo with the M:Project size.

What about size difference between XPS and DNA...I'm a size 8 in the XPS...are you suggesting smaller size for the DNA?

Mondo,

I also wear an 8 in the icon and have a 8 in the DNA.

TH

• 105 points

I just purchased a pair of DNA golf shoes, I heard they run a little small so decided to go to Dick's Sporting Goods to purchase. I usually wear size 10 and the I bought size 10. Fit. Was perfect. I would suggest trying them to make sure you get the best fit.

•  

I was able to wear the same size in the DNA that I wear in the ICON, XPS-1 and Contour Casual.

•  

Tyler Higley
    MondoDevin_GmitterGo with the M:Project size.

Mondo,

I also wear an 8 in the icon and have a 8 in the DNA.

TH

I think I wore a size 8 when I was in 4th grade.....

•  

I tried on the DNAs last week and couldn't get it to fit me just right.  The 12s were too tight and the 13s just didn't feel right.  The collar of the shoe (i think that's the right term) was hitting me wrong where the padding ended.  I need to try them again and maybe take some swings.  But if they are a half size smaller than Icons, I might be out of luck.