Forums

FJ Junior DNA's

•  

I was just looking through the updated shoe section and notice FJ added the DNA to their junior collection.  Great idea, glad to see them enter the kid's market with a great looking shoe.

Couple questions, are they ready for deliverly and what are the sizes they come in?

Thanks for bringing this shoe out.  My kids will love having the same ones as Dad.

•  

BostonBuzza
    I was just looking through the updated shoe section and notice FJ added the DNA to their junior collection.  Great idea, glad to see them enter the kid's market with a great looking shoe.

Couple questions, are they ready for deliverly and what are the sizes they come in?

Thanks for bringing this shoe out.  My kids will love having the same ones as Dad.

Come clean BB. You just need the smaller size for yourself, don't you..... It's OK, you can say it. We're all friends here.

• 1910 points

Awesome.  Now I know what to get my older son (age 6) when he grows out of his current Nikes.  My younger son (4) has FJ Sports. The only shame is that he'll be disappointed that they don't come with green accents, since that's his favorite color.    

•  

Tar Heel

BostonBuzza

Come clean BB. You just need the smaller size for yourself, don't you..... It's OK, you can say it. We're all friends here.

Well, all we know he doesn't have to borrow your foam rollers to curl his hair! I didn't notice how big Brian's feet were. :-)

•  

Don, I never had that problem until Randy loaned me those curlers on night#1 of Sawgrass.  I had a full set of locks prior to him sharing.

•  

BostonBuzza
    Don, I never had that problem until Randy loaned me those curlers on night#1 of Sawgrass.  I had a full set of locks prior to him sharing.

Darn Randy for being so generous. :-) 

•  

BostonBuzza

I know, right? I had the same problem. I used to be tall too, until I started hanging with Mondo!

•  

I figured I teed that one up for you....