Forums

My Joy's

• 1979 points

Ordered my first pair of My Joy's today! Just wondering how long it usually takes to receive them. Pretty excited about them!

Thank's :)

•  

My experience was about a month, depending on how busy the factory is and how complicated your order is.

•  

If you did not pay for the expedited shipping, it is between 3-4 weeks. I have had some show up in a little over 2 but that is pretty rare.

•  

I agree...about 4 weeks or so...

•  

Unless Rick works his magic!!!

• 1962 points

Picture!!!

•  

Dofan, the waiting will make you appreciate them even more when they arrive...

Nothing like getting that first pair of MyJoys (or 10th pair), opening that box and seeing how you're creation turned out. It's a special deal.

• 4396 points

Dolfan
    Ordered my first pair of My Joy's today! Just wondering how long it usually takes to receive them. Pretty excited about them!

Awesome.  Make sure you post pictures for us when they arrive!

• 1979 points

etakmit
    DolfanOrdered my first pair of My Joy's today! Just wondering how long it usually takes to receive them. Pretty excited about them!

etakmit
    DolfanOrdered my first pair of My Joy's today! Just wondering how long it usually takes to receive them. Pretty excited about them!

Will do, I didn't go to crazy with them. Black Asymmetrical , black laces, and Green Snake Print saddle.

• 1979 points

These suckers came pretty darn fast!

•  

Fantastic shoes, Dolfan ! welcome to the Myjoys club :)

•  

Kicking shoes, Dolfan.  Now post that picture in the 2014 New Shoes thread.

•  

Nice choice!

•  

Great looking pair of MYJOYS Dolfan.

Dare I say it ... I'm green with envy !

ENJOY !!!

•  

Great looking shoes!  Be careful, the MyJoys can become addictive!