Forums

cleat base pulled out

• 8 points

Dry joy cleat base pulled out when removing cleat . I forced them (4 or 5 )back in.  Are my shoes ruined?  The bases were broken away from the inner plastic green colored material.

•  

skidog
    Dry joy cleat base pulled out when removing cleat . I forced them (4 or 5 )back in.  Are my shoes ruined?  The bases were broken away from the inner plastic green colored material.

Without seeing the shoes, my guess is they have been compromised.  Do you have a SKU for the shoe or know the approximate year when it was made?  We may be able to help you out on a warranty.

•  

Devin_Gmitter
    skidogDry joy cleat base pulled out when removing cleat . I forced them (4 or 5 )back in.  Are my shoes ruined?  The bases were broken away from the inner plastic green colored material.  Without seeing the shoes, my guess is they have been compromised.  Do you have a SKU for the shoe or know the approximate year when it was made?  We may be able to help you out on a warranty.

If you could include some photos that would be great as well!

• 8 points

Devin;  These shoe  are quite old but I have them in rotation with other shoes so the have lasted for@10 years. I have them in shoe trees after every round and they don't owe me anything.I guess  it is time to buy new ones, are you still making

dryjoys

•  

skidog
    Devin;  These shoe  are quite old but I have them in rotation with other shoes so the have lasted for@10 years. I have them in shoe trees after every round and they don't owe me anything.I guess  it is time to buy new ones, are you still making

dryjoys

Well I am happy they lasted that long! Our latest 'DryJoys' is the D.N.A. aka DryJoys Next Advancement or the DryJoys Tour.  The D.N.A will be our latest and greatest FJ model, a high tech modern shoe packed with technology. Not to be outdone the DryJoys Tour is a continuation of the storied DryJoys franchise, that provides classic styling in a smooth, comfortable, and waterproof ride. 

•  

DG with the great customer service answers.  I can just imagine him with a headset on shooting paper into a hoop above the trashcan.

TT

•  

OUTIGER
    DG with the great customer service answers.  I can just imagine him with a headset on shooting paper into a hoop above the trashcan.

TT

I was thinking more along the lines of pencils into the ceiling tiles.

• 5104 points

I just had the same thing happen to a pair of my DryIce shoes. I'm guessing they are 8-9 years old and well past their prime. I  was using them for range shoes but I'm thinking I may just "retire" them permanently after someone made reference my "unkempt" footwear.

•  

OUTIGER

TT

Don't forget in his skinny jeans...