Forums

FJ City

• 760 points

These look Great.  I even saw them in FJ Professional Spikeless section.

Even though I am not a Golf "Professional", these will look good with my other FJ clothing in the office.

Glad to see FJ is going this route.

•  

It will be interesting to see how well this model series sells.  Personally, I think it has more potential in the spikeless, FJ Professional line than as a golf shoe.  

•  

I agree Ted.  It would interesting to see the numbers a year or so from now, but I wouldn't be surprised if these sell 2 to 1 spikeless to spiked.

• 760 points

I do as well.  I really like the brouge look of these as well as the plain look.  The Grey and Orange could be pared with either khaki or dark pants.

•  

I think they look great and am happy that brand that I support and like is crossing/competing in other (non-golf) segments.

That said, I've worn Allen Edmond shoes as my primary work/office brand for the last 20 years. Let's see...i really do like a few of the styles and can see them adding a bit of flair to my soles.

• 506 points

The City line looks great with pants.  Not so sure with shorts...

Makes me think it will be a more popular spikeless model than as a summer golf shoe.

WW

• 2402 points

I think it will do fine as a spiked version.  That said, I'd be more inclined to buy spikeless and wear them to work.  Even spikeless, I think they'd work great for a trip to the range, should I forget to pack my XPS-1s.

•  

Seeing some pictures of the FJ City from The Masters and they look really great.  Can't wait to see these in person.

TT

• 760 points

Are you seeingthem on TV or in a website?  I would love to check out the pictures.

•  

GOLFWRX Masters pics

TT

•  

Think I will try a pair of the FJ City shoes.  Let you know how they look with shorts soon.  They will be out Tuesday.  :-)  

•  

They are a great looking shoe.  Between the DNAs, Icons, and Cities, they seem to have just about every style covered.

•  

tdogg21

They are a great looking shoe.  Between the DNAs, Icons, and Cities, they seem to have just about every style covered.

Well, they are the #1 shoe in golf after all! :-)

•  

Don..... It's called golf shoe dominance!

You getting a pair?

•  

TNT009

Don..... It's called golf shoe dominance!

You getting a pair?

I feel a gray/ orange pair calling my name. :-)