Forums

new dna

• 1501 points

Just got my new dna's. Probably the most comfortable shoes I own. I'm a chef and I know a thing about comfortable shoe's.  Can't wait to get them on the course.

• 1501 points

Snuck out of work a little early today. Walked 9 wholes after working 9 hrs. on my feat. These dna's feel like pillows.  Got to figure out how to wear them at work! ;)

• 1501 points

Snuck out of work a little early today. Walked 9 wholes after working 9 hrs. on my feat. These dna's feel like pillows.  Got to figure out how to wear them at work! ;)

• 859 points

Agree on the DNA comfort.  I wore them for four rounds last week including the first walking/carrying at Torrey North.  These are the most comfortable shoes I have owned and I have been through a fair number of shoes.  Hoping they come to MyJoys, but until then will pick up a couple other colors.

•  

Troy, you know what colors Im getting this week!

•  

I walked a long course on Friday in my DNA's and they were awesome.  Really lightweight and felt very stable the whole time.  The guys playing with me were definitely eyeing them!  =)

• 1976 points

I can't wait to get my pair to give a go. All I hear is good stuff about these.

•  

I hear you... Just about every positive thing you could think about a shoe merits a DNA.

I've been in them every weekend since January.  First, what got me was the overall design- it's gorgeous.  But as soon as I put them on I thought nothing was more comfortable.  I still admire it very much... the leather on it is "ChromoSkin™ leather, developed by Pittards® of England" ...it is premium quality and design!