Forums

Chesson Hadley - XPS

•  

Great win this week for Chesson.  I love the fact he was wearing a MyJoy XPS.  I think this are the most stable shoe in golf.  These are certainly my favorite, although I must admit I have not yet played a round in my new DNA's.  The fact that the XPS's are now in the MyJoy line up give you tons of choices to make up your own special shoe.

I would love to win this weeks segment of FJ wins, You win!!

• 1727 points

Agreed.  XPS-1 is my favorite shoe.  I have the original generation.  Just awaiting permission from She Who Must Be Obeyed to snag the MyJoys.  Currently, I'm still in the "eye roll" phase when the subject comes up.

•  

It is always easier to ask for forgivness after you have them in hand.  Maybe pick out a color that suits her eye, or have her initials placed on the shoes as a token to her.....Good Luck with that one....

• 2740 points

The guy has a great sense of humor and a solid game as well , lot's of young, talented 20 somethings on tour. Hope he has a nice career for himself.

• 661 points

I love my XPS-1's.  I see them in the MyJoy section, I just wish they were available in the regular FJ shoe lineup.

•  

This contest is the first I have ever seen with the Myjoys to the winner of the Footjoys wins contest. Should be cool hope the winner post some pics !

•  

I love the name Chesson.....and that finger pop.....something new and high energy......gonna love following this guy.....saw him in an earlier tournament and he is a gamer......nice shoes........ :-)

• 1547 points

Wait til you feel the DNA's on the course!!  You will change your mind in a hurry.  After 30 years of wearing FJ's they are the best I have ever worn, Although I still wear my Classics from 1986 every once in a while.