Forums

FJ Closeouts at TGW

•  

Got a notice from TGW today and thought I would pass it on.  Seems like good prices.  Happy shopping......

•  

The Sports are available at other web sites for about $30-$40 less.

•  

TGW and Golf Locker are the most visible with markdowns. But if you shop around, especially at eBay, you will find some crazy good deals out there. I've seen the M Project as low as $49. And the retailers behind those places are pretty well known, so it's not some garage closeout guy.

•  

pulplvr

I checked out a few other sites and the compliment of sizes and widths were limited.  Thanks for the additional info.  It's always best to exercise all options.  

• 2720 points

Look on EBAY and check out PRO GOLF SOUTH ........a good site with all kinds of FJ products. Always seem to have a wide selection.

Great prices on ICONS consistently

•  

pulplvr

same with the countor casuals.  i picked up that brown pair last spring for about half that.

• 1709 points

If you want to save a few bucks on shipping and a PGA tour superstore is nearby, they have FJ sports for $114 for spiked and I saw spikeless for $79.  Real limited sizes and colors, but you may get lucky.  Unfortunately, I didn't.