Forums

Love that smell!

• 1475 points

Right when you open the box and take a whif, love it.   Didn't even make it out of the FedEx parking lot before I opened it!

•  

Smell good. Feel even better!

• 1376 points

Better than new car smell.  You make me feel better that I thought I might be the only one that enjoyed new shoe smell.  

• 1475 points

Only able to wear them at the simulator today, even new and stiff, very comfy!    Thought my feet were getting pretty warm though.   Hopefully get to break them in a bit more soon..

•  

Can't wait fir the test shoes to arrive..... Seeing Orange/Grey in my near future!

•  

Looks like I will be breaking mine out on Saturday, the weather is finally breaking in Cincinnati.

• 2631 points

I tested them at The FJ Shoe Box. You are going to love them.

• 1475 points

Only wish they would have had the BOA's in my size.  Guess I'll just have to wait for some new colors to come out and order another pair!  

• 711 points

Ya new shoe smell is amazing and I like shoes more than my wife.  I have 5 pair of golf shoes and for some reason she thinks I'm crazy for saying I need new ones this year.  

•  

Hoping my Red/White are at the house when I get home.

TT

•  

OUTIGER
    Hoping my Red/White are at the house when I get home.

TT

Navy-White on order...

•  

That's what I have now Randy.  They look amazing.

TT

•  

Test shoes just arrived, can't wait!

• 3296 points

Dirt4900
    Right when you open the box and take a whif, love it.   Didn't even make it out of the FedEx parking lot before I opened it!

Lol...you're definitely an addict!

•  

I hope you all enjoy your DNA's...hoping to try to get a pair sometime soon...let me know your reviews as you start wearing them...