Forums

Golf cowboy boots?

•  

You know why pest control operators wear cowboy boots?  To kill roaches in the corners.  

• 5044 points

golfchick
    Well, the folks over at Justin Boots have also jumped into the golf shoe -- and boot -- market. And by boots I mean Western boots, not the ankle boots we've seen before. 

Any of you Western boot fans know that Justin makes super high quality leather boots. I don't think Justin Golf will ever be a huge presence in the golf shoe market since they are priced around from $400 to $850, but you have to admire the leathers they use. On the other hand -- Western golf boots? Seriously? 

Here's one of the boots:

You can see the rest at Justingolf.com

Doesn't everyone own a couple of pair already? There are time you just need to boot a boot up ...... to get the slow slow group ahead of you moving.

• 5044 points

ChuckZ
    You got to be kidding.....  How about it Mark?  Think these will be a big seller in Texas.......

Yup,

• 1776 points

The first guy I ever saw play in cowboy boots was Jim Kelly,  that was in the early 80's.. He was with the Houston Gamblers and then played at Buffalo.

•  

now I have seen everything I love golf shoes and I love Justin's cowboy boots but I cant put them both together

• 5044 points

Wheelez3030
    now I have seen everything I love golf shoes and I love Justin's cowboy boots but I cant put them both together

Like peanut butter and jelly

• 614 points

too funny!!!

•  

Wrong on so many levels!

•  

Wheelez3030

I think they would nicely compliment your ensemble Wheelez

•  

If one is used to wearing cowboy boots on a daily basis, then golf shoes from boots is not so out of the question.  I know a lot of folks who swear by the comfort of their boots who might well wear a pair if they were priced in the same ballpark as "normal" golf shoes.

•  

Those are for cart use only ? could you really walk 5 or 6 miles in them ?