Forums

Golf cowboy boots?

•  

Well, the folks over at Justin Boots have also jumped into the golf shoe -- and boot -- market. And by boots I mean Western boots, not the ankle boots we've seen before. 

Any of you Western boot fans know that Justin makes super high quality leather boots. I don't think Justin Golf will ever be a huge presence in the golf shoe market since they are priced around from $400 to $850, but you have to admire the leathers they use. On the other hand -- Western golf boots? Seriously? 

Here's one of the boots:

You can see the rest at Justingolf.com

•  

No thank you!!!!

• 688 points

Wow!!!! I guess they may be a hit in Texas, but not where I live. When will the madness stop?

• 3673 points

Not my cup of tea, but interesting idea.  They know they're very niche and catering to it.  

•  

Nice boots, but they do not need to be at a golf course.

TT

• 1442 points

Wow....   Thats really all I have right now, wow.....

•  

Prefect for show, but not putting for dough!

•  

Really? Another example of the inmates running the asylum. Pretty sure even those in Texas wouldn't fly these....

• 5248 points

As a Texan, I can say no way to the golf boots.  I can't really believe somebody would actually produce something like this.  How this got from the drawing board to the production house is a wonder to me.

•  

You got to be kidding.....  How about it Mark?  Think these will be a big seller in Texas.......

• 2377 points

These are a joke and why does a company waste the leather on such a "golf shoe"? maybe all they did was screw in some cleats.  Cannot see these selling many pairs.  

•  

Those are great boots...you can go from the rodeo to the fairway without having to change shoes.  On a serious note, I don't think it would be very comfortable to walk 18 holes in those.

•  

If JR were alive, I believe he would have a pair.....lol

•  

Just think of the tan lines during the summer with those bad boys! I think I will pass.

•  

Now if they had metal spikes they would be great in a bar fight.