Forums

FootJoy guys at our course

•  

Yesterday, I got a call from a friend requesting to play golf.  It's been over a year since, so we played today, Monday.

While at the range, two other guys came in.  They've heard about my DNAs and wanted to see it.  Both of them loved it even though they were in XPS-1 and current Icon Wave.  ...(ff) The guy in Icons said, "No'l, you're in for a treat at back nine!"  I didn't know what he meant until the 10th tee.

He changed from Icon Wave to his brand new Icon Wingtip #52276... FedEx had just dropped off the shop while we played the front!

The guy who called me for a game had a nice black DryJoys with brown wood grain, said, those new Icons were gorgeous... He's going to get a pair!

These are Chris Baingo's new Icon Wingtip #52276!

Gorgeous!

And to think he used to be a striper... Uhm... Um um... It brings me so MuchJoy ....  :-)

•  

Nice button back as well!  Had one in college, huge mistake getting rid of that guy!

•  

Dev, why'd you dump that putter!!! ?

•  

Nice looking shoes there! However.....

No'l, I hope you gave him the fashion lesson that black shoes require black socks! And what's with that ink splot on his sock on his left foot? Shame on him!

: O

•  

No worries, my friend, he's going to be a full pledged Acushnet/FootJoy man.  It's the inevitable on his own.  He's very observant and doesn't ask much, but acts upon it rather quickly.  The young man already plays the "correct" equipment and ball... all fitted from San Diego. and, yeah, he loves that putter!

He expressed his love for Icons- "The proper look of a golfer!", he exclaimed. . . (wonder where he got that from? :-)

I heard he's been making chex... but, it was too bad he didn't qual at the Farmers... I think he was just out by one stroke.

• 5071 points

Interesting look -- black shoes with white laces. Maybe that's why he went with the white socks ;)

•  

No white socks/laces in Black shoes EVER!!!!!

TT

•  

OUTIGER
    No white socks/laces in Black shoes EVER!!!!!

TT

The pupil has now become the master. Go free now young Jedi........

•  

Tar Heel
    OUTIGERNo white socks/laces in Black shoes EVER!!!!!

TT

"Go free now young Jedi." with adult beverage in hand

•  

bholley
    Tar HeelOUTIGERNo white socks/laces in Black shoes EVER!!!!!

TT

Now if we could just end the production of golf sandals, the universe would be right.

" Every time a golf sandal is purchased, the terrorists hurt a puppy.  Think of the puppies"

TT

•  

OUTIGER

bholley
    Tar HeelOUTIGERNo white socks/laces in Black shoes EVER!!!!!

TT

Now if we could just end the production of golf sandals, the universe would be right.

" Every time a golf sandal is purchased, the terrorists hurt a puppy.  Think of the puppies"

TT

Good one Tim, now all we need is a poster! :-)

NO MORE GOLF SANDALS!

•  

This should be close enough for Tim

•  

Poor pup in the picture.  :-)

anyway, at the match last Saturday, another friend shoed up in these!!!!  What a winner!

• 5071 points

noeldaof
    Poor pup in the picture.  :-)

anyway, at the match last Saturday, another friend shoed up in these!!!!  What a winner!

Was he wearing black socks or white ;)

• 447 points

dont like the legs lol