Forums

PGA Superstore- Icon Sales

•  

If you have a PGA Superstore nearby go look for the Icons sales. They had the White Wave with Coral shoe priced at $59.99 after all discounts.

If you like Icons, this deal cant be beat anywhere.

No I didn't partake.... Not a coal fan. And I have my financial sites set on new DNA's!

• 2002 points

Thanks for the heads up.

• 2072 points

Yea I have noticed a lot of pretty good deals lately.  But like you, DNA's....

•  

Wish I lived closer to one.  Sounds like a great deal.  They never offer those types of deals online.

TT

•  

Tar Heel
    If you have a PGA Superstore nearby go look for the Icons sales. They had the White Wave with Coral shoe priced at $59.99 after all discounts.

If you like Icons, this deal cant be beat anywhere.

No I didn't partake.... Not a coal fan. And I have my financial sites set on new DNA's!

My closest is Myrtle Beach and believe it or not S Carolina, to include the coast, is under a winter warning for snow and ice for this afternoon and tomorrow morning.......some schools have closed and most are letting out around noon today....we are just not ready or prepared for this kind of weather....I really like the Coral shoe..would go great with my Coral FJ shirt this summer.....if that ever gets here.....thanks Randy.....guess will not go to MB today....

•  

Too bad it's not on-line.  None close to me and I won't be in Myrtle Beach for another 2 or 3 months.  

• 2801 points

That is quite a deal on a pair of Icons. No Superstore near me. I looked online to no avail.  I actually am a fan of coral so that would have been a great find.  

•  

Wow, that is an amazing deal!