Forums

My First MyJoys

•  

You are styling, Chuck. Another FJ Fashionista is now on the loose !!

•  

Tar Heel
    Look at Chuck go! He's now matching belts and laces for his shoes, making sure the whole ensemble coordinates.

You surely have earned your place above a grasshopper sir.

Randy, have a navy watch (also orange, black, white)  to go with it also......my collection of belts (black, white, red, blue, orange, pink, lavender, various textures) and such is just not as elaborate as some of you guys....you guys are the masters.....if you can play well, you better look good, I have always said.....a combination of the both works even better.....ha...ha....I hope I get to see some of these beautiful combinations in the future.......cheers.....chuck   :-)

•  

Careful Chuck...MyJoys are addictive!  One pair leads to 2 which leads to 4 and so on!  Looking forward to seeing a pic of the actual shoes once you get them!

•  

nice kicks Chuck, hope you play well in them :)

•  

RANDYWILDMAN
    nice kicks Chuck, hope you play well in them :)

Thanks, Randy, if they could only improve my tempo....just too many layers of clothes......can't wait for the shorts weather........ha...ha...chuck   :-)

•  

Just got notified that my MyJoys left China today.....hopefully they will be here by the first of the week.....hope they are not on the slowboat from China....get it...ha..ha... :-)

• 3673 points

Awesome shoes CZ.  I can't wait to see them once they've arrived.

• 2408 points

Chuck no matter what you shoot your gonna be looking very sharp on the course, nice shoes .

•  

ChuckZ
    Just got notified that my MyJoys left China today.....hopefully they will be here by the first of the week.....hope they are not on the slowboat from China....get it...ha..ha... :-)

Chuck, don't leave your day job for the comedy circuit!

Once product leaves China it actually arrives quite quickly. I'm in California, near a port city, so it helps. But you will be surprised how quickly you have your new prize in hand!

•  

It normally takes 10-14 days to get to the East Coast. About 5 days sooner to California....

•  

Tar Heel
    ChuckZJust got notified that my MyJoys left China today.....hopefully they will be here by the first of the week.....hope they are not on the slowboat from China....get it...ha..ha... :-)

Chuck, don't leave your day job for the comedy circuit!

Once product leaves China it actually arrives quite quickly. I'm in California, near a port city, so it helps. But you will be surprised how quickly you have your new prize in hand!

Randy, you forget, I don't have a day job, unless you count golf, and believe me I am not getting rich doing that.....I passed public speaking with flying colors, but joke telling I stayed away from.......got another notice today that will arrive on Thursday. Woohoo!!

Another shipment of FJ shirts just arrived in the clubhouse today....got my hands on them before they sent them out to have the course logos put on them......Navy/Yellow stripe and Lime/White Check.....way good prices.....said what the heck....it is 78 today and should be 80 tomorrow, so need new shirt to wear......

•  

I need to read which Thursday....Thursday, February 27th.....another week....they are on the "slowboat from China"....ten days shipping.....not a joke, Randy......  :-(

•  

They made it and I picked them up yesterday and took a picture this am along with SC belt buckle and navy croc embossed belt........I also purchased some Navy laces just in case from another source (actually 30 inch dress laces orange/yellow/green/black/blue/red/lavender in boxed set).........happy camper..cz