Forums

Old Shoes

• 127 points

I had a pair of shoes with the model number 57847C. They are no longer made but is there any way to find out which last they were designed on so I can find a pair that fit me as well as they did?

•  

I believe that to be an old eComfort.  I won't be able to check when they were last made without being in the office but my guess is around 2003 - 2005.  Same goes for the last (fit) info.  

I will be at the PGA Show next week but will forward your inquiry to Customer Service in the mean time.

• 127 points

Thanks so much for the quick response. I look forward to your research results!

• 1000 points

Try looking on ebay for the same shoe.

•  

Neal

You'll find lots of good advice here on what shoe to get. There are many new styles that should suit you well. Positive you'll be able to find the fit, feel, and comfort you're looking for.

• 127 points

Devin, Did you ever get a chance to find out what last the model #57847C shoes were designed on?

• 127 points

Devin,

Were you able to find out what last the eComfort model#57847C was designed on? I have purchased a new pair of FJ's but they are not as roomy in the toe as my old ones. I would like to get another pair that fit my foot the way the eComfort shoes did.

Thanks,

Neal

•  

Neal
    Devin,

Were you able to find out what last the eComfort model#57847C was designed on? I have purchased a new pair of FJ's but they are not as roomy in the toe as my old ones. I would like to get another pair that fit my foot the way the eComfort shoes did.

Thanks,

Neal

That shoe now lives in our SuperLite category, it is now SKU 56732, same last as it always has been.  Shoes with our Austin last will also feature additional width in the toe.  Our Contour Line is also very similar in terms of width.

• 127 points

Thanks so much!

Neal