Forums

DNA pics!

• 3500 points

Yeah DJ wants this shoe. So much it makes DJ use the third person... which DJ hates!

•  

Cool DNA shoes up there.... yeiy!

Here are a couple of my-DNA pictures.

A big big thank you to everyone in FootJoy!

• 2397 points

Devin -- thank you for the response I do not wear the M Projects but will probably try a pair on for fit and sizing.  

•  

Chris92009

There is a BOA Style though! Yeah!!

Yes, Chris. . . absolutely!

• 1427 points

What awesome looking shoes!!  I have not been this excited about a pair of golf shoes in awhile and never get right out to get some but I will be on the hunt Feburary 15th!!

•  

I'm waiting to see the Gray/Orange ones -  might have to have a pair (although I'm sure my ICONs might get upset).

Enjoy.

• 303 points

When will these shoes be available at retailers?

•  

Feb 15, 2014

PMG23
    When will these shoes be available at retailers?

•  

Bobby, I don't think your Icons will be upset.  I think they will be glad to be in good company of a handsome DNA!

• 5349 points

Great looking shoes, looks like a really comfortable option for walking.  I am going to have to try on a pair of the M Projects to check out the fit and maybe look to put a pair into the shoe mix.  Congrats to all who received a pair and thanks for posting the pics!

• 2438 points

Great looking shoes , I am down for a black pair !!

• 783 points

Awesome looking shoes guys!!  Great job FJ!!

• 3500 points

Go Hokies
    I'm waiting to see the Gray/Orange ones -  might have to have a pair (although I'm sure my ICONs might get upset).

Enjoy.

Check out the FJ DNA microsite!