Forums

New DNA's

•  

These shoes are AMAZING!!!!!!!   They felt great and very comfortable all round.  Cleaned them up after and they stayed brand new.

Can't say enough about the DNA's.

TT

• 328 points

These look great.  How is the last compared to the ICON saddle last that fits me perfect?

•  

OUTIGER
    These shoes are AMAZING!!!!!!!   They felt great and very comfortable all round.  Cleaned them up after and they stayed brand new.

Can't say enough about the DNA's.

TT

Great to hear TT...glad you're a lucky recipient!!!!

• 229 points

Does FootJoy sell the DNA's with the black on the back?

•  

gregio1102
    Does FootJoy sell the DNA's with the black on the back?

There will be a black base with charcoal on the back, all styles can be found here.  www.footjoy.com/DNA/#styles

•  

Chris92009
    Just saw the pre-order on Golf Locker.com for DNA BOA's in size 14! Yeah!!!

Shipbuilders in Boston are hard at work preparing to build your order Chris....

• 229 points

Thank you @Devin_Gmitter

•  

They are sweet kicks indeed.  Extremely comfortable and stable.  This is truly the best shoe on the market (and that is coming from an Icon guy).  Will they be available on the MyJoys line?

• 704 points

So excited to get my first pair and try them out!

• 1344 points

Will these be available in all golf store's on 2/15/14 or shipping on that date?

Thank's for the info!

•  

Dolfan
    Will these be available in all golf store's on 2/15/14 or shipping on that date?

Thank's for the info!

That is the ship date, we usually start filling orders a few days in advance though.  Depends on how our stock is looking in our warehouse.

• 1344 points

Devin_Gmitter
    DolfanWill these be available in all golf store's on 2/15/14 or shipping on that date?

Thank's for the info!  That is the ship date, we usually start filling orders a few days in advance though.  Depends on how our stock is looking in our warehouse.

Thank's for the info. Ive got a buddy looking at these!

• 284 points

Looking forward to getting my hands on these.  Club shop will open up shortly after winter break, can get my order in then.

Really cool looking kicks.

• 598 points

I agree with the Jordan looks.  They sure look comfortable.  Can't wait to try 'em

•  

DG, just checking in to see if the fit is close to that of the M Projects. I currently love my 9.5 XW Boa's and am thinking about either the Boa's or the Navy DNA's for spring. Is the fit close?