Forums

Club Logo on My Joys

• 407 points

With all of the monogram, college and pro team logos available on My Joys, why not have your club logo on your shoes.  For those of us that proudly display our club logo on all of our other FJ apparel why not extend it to shoes.  For clubs that already carry the FJ apparel line, FJ should already have the club logo embroidery file.  At my club we proudly wear the club logo at home and wherever we travel.  We have an ongoing contest in the club newsletter to see how far the logo will go, where members send in photos of themselves on the course sporting the club logo.  Presently the farthest the logo has travel is to Dubai.  Anyone else have any opinion on extending the club logos to by a My Joys option.

•  

We already offer this, I can get you the details on Monday.

•  

Well there you have it....

•  

I have it on a few pair of my shoes...here is one pair of Black/Whites...I know Bobby it is not very colorful!

• 5349 points

Chris - Those shoes are pretty slick with the FJA logo.  Sweet!

•  

Chris, I believe he is referring to the logo of his golf club...... Carry on...

• 5349 points

Here is a pair I had from a couple of years ago with my club logo and initials.  Pretty cool way to display your club logo.