Forums

2014 New Shoes

•  

DB9Boilers

This discussion is getting so long I can't even find if I have posted this already or not but what does the DryJoys Tour Contemporary mean on the Golflocker.com website.  Is that like a Blem model or something.  Also I wear a 14 shoe, but SureFit says I should have been a 13 M in the Mprojects.  Does anyone know if the BOA system in a 14 M Mproject would do the trick on tightening that shoe down to make it work?  I would really like to try the BOA system but they are sold out of the 13's.  

DryJoys Tour Contemporary is just a style, like Shield Tip or Saddle, that's all.

•  

My latest 2014 acquisition. Thank you Rick! Will be most likely inserting Carolina Blue laces as opposed to the included Navy ones or White ones. And I have a sporty little combination I'll post to 2014 Apparel later tonight with the Mystic Collection.

Looking forward to wearing these tomorrow!

•  

MJ and Dean and all the legends would be proud........you are right, you have to have the Carolina blue laces......these are sweet.....cz

• 1995 points

golferdrmjr
    DB9Boilers

This discussion is getting so long I can't even find if I have posted this already or not but what does the DryJoys Tour Contemporary mean on the Golflocker.com website.  Is that like a Blem model or something.  Also I wear a 14 shoe, but SureFit says I should have been a 13 M in the Mprojects.  Does anyone know if the BOA system in a 14 M Mproject would do the trick on tightening that shoe down to make it work?  I would really like to try the BOA system but they are sold out of the 13's.  

DryJoys Tour Contemporary is just a style, like Shield Tip or Saddle, that's all.

Thanks, golferdrmjr!!!  They look sweet and are very reasonably priced.  I have not had a saddle look in years and may be a better time than ever to pick them up.  Hope "golf outing" season is productive this fall and there is plenty of extra cash to add to my arsenal!!

• 1995 points

Pretty cool Tar Heel, its hard to mess with the Tar Heel blue.  I've sported that in Big Ten country many a' time in the past!!  

•  

19hole
    Just had to get a pair of these after testing them in The Shoe Box.

These look SUPER comfortable up close and personal ... justr deciding between these and the white/blue FJ city for those long hot summer days.

•  

Just for  Randy - recent pick-up

•  

Sweet, as always, Bobby.

•  

Ah, so sentimental Hokies!

•  

Oh Bobby! Those are outstanding! Very elegant....

•  

19hole
    Just had to get a pair of these after testing them in The Shoe Box.

I got to test those at the box as well.  I was really surprised how comfortable they were.  On a hot summer day, those might get the nod.  Nice pickup Rick

•  

Go Hokies
    Just for  Randy - recent pick-up

Bobby, I bet some of those new Navy laces you picked up would look great with those as well for a more sporty look........those are very classy........Randy is drooling.....

•  

Nice job Bobby!

•  

Nice looking addition, Bobby.  You can now sing "Carolina in my mind" when you wear these...

•  

Just picked these up for work on eBay. Brand new in the original box.