Forums

2014 New Shoes

•  

No hiding in the bushes with those. You are Home Depots best Ambassador if you wear those in Atlanta!

You need orange laces now too..... Then your monochrome   ;-)

•  

And even my all white pair have a Croc pattern on the saddle for a little something, something.

•  

You crack me up Don!

Now if I did have those shoes, and they are real beauties, I would add laces colored to match my apparel. A nice red, light blue, or purple to set it off.

But then again, I'm one of those wacky color guys....

•  

Tar Heel

No hiding in the bushes with those. You are Home Depots best Ambassador if you wear those in Atlanta!

You need orange laces now too..... Then your monochrome   ;-)

Actually, I changed them to brown laces before I even wore them. The brown looks just fine and they are a brand new pair of old stock waxed laces that never come undone. It's too bad that we can't get those laces anymore. Cheers partner!

•  

Tar Heel

You crack me up Don!

Now if I did have those shoes, and they are real beauties, I would add laces colored to match my apparel. A nice red, light blue, or purple to set it off.

But then again, I'm one of those wacky color guys....

Whatever makes you happy, you wacky guy. :-)

Thanks again for the purple laces for my purple and lilac shoes.

• 5318 points

It's been awhile since I've had a pair of all white shoes in the closet. Not that I'm opposed but I think I would like the ones with the subtle texture or patterns like @golferdrmjr posted above.

•  

Interesting idea about getting colored laces to spice up the all white shoes, Don.  I'll have to look into that since I have 4 pairs of essentially all-white FJ shoes:  Icons (2 pair), DryJoys Tours, and Sports.

•  

pulplvr
    Interesting idea about getting colored laces to spice up the all white shoes, Don.  I'll have to look into that since I have 4 pairs of essentially all-white FJ shoes:  Icons (2 pair), DryJoys Tours, and Sports.

Pulp

Go to Johnston-Murphy Y .) ***com too). They have 32 inch waxed laces that are perfect for FJ shoes. I was advised of this by my good friend Mr. Gmitter, and picked up 20 pairs. They were 20 pairs for $20 here in SoCal at a retail shop.

•  

miniwarmth
    ...I think I would like the ones with the subtle texture or patterns like @golferdrmjr posted above.

I agree with the texture... On my all white pairs of My Joys, they have either the white croc, white stingray or white patent as the saddle and or accents on the shoes.  This at least adds a little zip to the all white motif.  Never thought about changing the laces to match... I think Don may have hatched a new trend for those of us with all white shoes in our collections.

•  

Pretty classy there, Don! ...and I like the color lacing ~by Randy's idea, on an all white Shield Tip.

Nice touch on the saddle crock pattern with white smooth accent... luvit!

• 198 points

I like the texture to break up the tone on tone as well.  Nicely done!

•  

I played in a member guest in New Hampshire and low and behold, this kid got some DNA's!  I have to say, these are really REALLY comfortable kicks.  I've walked two rounds in them, and it's like walking on air.  I still think I prefer the Icons overall, but these have found a home in the rotation.

•  

Classic all the way,  Don ! Great texture & combo....

Are those Orange Monochromatics   yours too ?

golferdrmjr
    And even my all white pair have a Croc pattern on the saddle for a little something, something.

•  

Blue and white...lookin' good Josh......another addtion to my collection.........my DryJoy Tour Casuals that I won in the sweepstakes arrived today and they are what I expected, awesome.......and FJ topped them off with a pair of TechSof Tour socks.......I went to my local golf shop this weekend and purchased a pair of lime green ProDry socks to match the new casuals.....think I am going to go with the lime green laces....have a few FJ lime green shirts that should match up nicely.......thank you FJ and super D (Devin) da man..........

•  

Nice shoes Chuck. I just ordered some Navy ones last week....