Forums

2014 New Shoes

• 112 points

I Love the in4par idea..hopefully no one in NC  has used that yet

• 198 points

Thanks for the welcome and the profile tip, Golferdrmjr.  Profile is now updated.

•  

War Eagle fans would be proud.......

•  
    Nice pickup Todd! Gotta love more orange!
    • 5318 points

Or fans of the Chicago Bears:)
  •  
    Todd, awesome as usual. Enjoy it.
  •  

Mike_C
    Below is a pair of black smooth with charcoal lizard saddle Icons I picked up from the recent MyJoy sale at Golflocker.com.  Great price on another great pair of Icons!

Congrats Mike.

Love 'em !!! They look much better than the pic on Golflocker website.

•  

Love 'em Todd.

You'll be needing a much larger wardrope soon.

• 2632 points

miniwarmth
    And also these. They aren't as flashy as the other ones but fill in a nice gap in my "arsenal".

I really like those black on Black shoes.  Nice choice

•  

Just won a pair of Contour casuals on the bay, for a stupid low price. Most likely to be used on the range or taking my kids to the 9 hole, as my feet need more support for the big walks, look pretty cool though...can't wait

• 5318 points

@ Pony -- thanks, I agree!

@Randy, you're going to need some new FJ shorts/shirts to match those :) Happy hunting.

•  

RANDYWILDMAN
    Just won a pair of Contour casuals on the bay, for a stupid low price. Most likely to be used on the range or taking my kids to the 9 hole, as my feet need more support for the big walks, look pretty cool though...can't wait

The black and lime combination is my favorite of the Contour casuals......love those stupid low prices......does make you feel like you won the jackpot......great find......

•  
    Good looking shoes Randy. The black and lime look sharp together. Always great to find a "stupid low price" on FJ gear!
  •  

Added another pair of white stingray and white patent shield tip Icon MyJoy's to the collection.  It is hard to see the detail in the picture but the combo looks pretty good.  Even though it is all white, the different types of material show a good contrast in person.  I think I am all set now with all white shoes for now!  These came from the great MyJoy's sale at Golflocker.com a week or so ago...  you just can't beat the prices sometimes!

• 5318 points

C