Forums

2014 New Shoes

•  

Guys - think about it...Can you really go wrong with any MyJoys???

•  

joshgiano
    tdogg21I have the last pair Randy pictured.  Like the rest of you guys, I wasn't a fan when they first came out.  I really only picked them up because of an amazing deal.  But now that I have them and have worn them, I really like them.  With that being said, if I'm looking at four pairs of Icons and they are all listed at the same price, I'm not sure the pyramids would be my choice.  Shield Tips and Asyms would be ahead of them.

I'm a huge shield tip fan, but I just picked up Asyms for the Masters release.  I have to say the Asym is super sharp

I REALLY want the Master's Asyms.  One of these years I'll be able to pull the trigger on them.

•  
    Couldn't pass up this deal on a pair of White and Brown/Black Pyramid Saddles. I really like the White and Blue pair I have, so there you go.
    ===========??????????

Very nice, Don, and I don't blame you for not passing it up. They are pretty classy. Excellent choice!
    • 4904 points

Just ordered these.

•  

LOVE 'EM !!!

•  

Added a pair of all white Icons to the collection two weeks ago... white tumbled with white iguana.  I purchased these as cosmetic blemishes from golflocker.com and, to be honest, could not figure out why they were considered blemished.  I was pretty happy with the shoes as well as the price.  I had a picture when they were brand new to post, but my two year old managed to erase my entire phone last week (got love technology).  I will have to settle with a picture after one round on them for the "new shoes" post.  Like all of the other Icons I have, they felt great right out of the box.

• 4904 points

And also these. They aren't as flashy as the other ones but fill in a nice gap in my "arsenal".

•  

Nice pick-ups Mini, you'll be styling for sure!

•  

Mike_C

Added a pair of all white Icons to the collection two weeks ago... white tumbled with white iguana.  I purchased these as cosmetic blemishes from golflocker.com and, to be honest, could not figure out why they were considered blemished.  I was pretty happy with the shoes as well as the price.  I had a picture when they were brand new to post, but my two year old managed to erase my entire phone last week (got love technology).  I will have to settle with a picture after one round on them for the "new shoes" post.  Like all of the other Icons I have, they felt great right out of the box.

Mike, sometimes the blems are just returns because they were the wrong size. Other times, the blem marks are less then you would have on your shoes after wearing them for one round. Either way they are a good deal. Nice choice, I had to use all my will power not to order a pair of those myself. :-)

P.S. Was that you on the TT profile?

•  

It was my first pair of the blems and I could not have been happier.  Looks like they probably fell into the return category because they were pretty much perfect.  Price was so good I could not pass up.

Yes, it was me on the TT profile this week.  Was cool to have that opportunity.  Made sure I was sporting plenty of FJ gear in the pictures they used!

•  

miniwarmth
    And also these. They aren't as flashy as the other ones but fill in a nice gap in my "arsenal".

Very classic.....think you need to consider some knickers to go along with these.......nice choice

• 4904 points

ChuckZ
    miniwarmthAnd also these. They aren't as flashy as the other ones but fill in a nice gap in my "arsenal".

Very classic.....think you need to consider some knickers to go along with these.......nice choice

LOL -- maybe some plus 2's ;)  

•  

The Shoes are grooving on and on !

•  

miniwarmth

I'm really digging this combo Miniwarmth.  Super classy

• 195 points

I just added two pair of DryJoy Tours and have a third pair on order through MyJoys: