Forums

2014 New Shoes

•  

Devin & Randy -

Good looking shoes and may to keep it exciting with the socks!  The gray lizard is really sharp and the FJ City has a lot of great options right out of the box.  Well done gentlemen!

•  

Runchr
    Tarheel,

Does the belt match your shoes?  Must be fashionably correct.  Those look great, I am looking forward to getting a pair or two of these myself.

Dig the socks BTW

@Croc- I am probably not going to get the FJ City model in a spiked version. I am in love with the Icon and it's infinite customization possibilities. I've also become quickly fond of the D.N.A. shoe, and will probably add a couple more of those to the collection.

@Runchr- Yes, I was wearing a Piedmont Leather Black Tejus Lizard model. And TY on the socks. They are a FJ model from last years collections.

• 4499 points

Lovin all of the new shoes :)   Keep em coming folks

• 1690 points

I am hoping my new DNA will ship early and I can be rocking them before my next Men's Association event.  So I can convert some others to the best in the business.

•  

I apologize that it's taken me a week to show off my new shoes. I was the fourth of the FJA community to be chosen in the FJ City Style contest on Facebook. Even luckier still, I was chosen as the Grand Prize winner.

Thank you Devin and all in the FJ Corp office for this great opportunity. Here is my FJ Swag from our phenomenal Sponsor and Host.

•  

jlawton1
    I apologize that it's taken me a week to show off my new shoes. I was the fourth of the FJA community to be chosen in the FJ City Style contest on Facebook. Even luckier still, I was chosen as the Grand Prize winner.

Thank you Devin and all in the FJ Corp office for this great opportunity. Here is my FJ Swag from our phenomenal Sponsor and Host.

Nothing showing, jlawton.  Try posting again.

•  

Let's try this again, thanks to some technical difficulties, I wasn't able to post sooner.

•  

Two pair in the collection -  FJ City (removed spikes and wearing as street shoe) and newest ICON to the collection.

Working on next order soon.

•  

Liking the yellow ones!

• 2650 points

jlawton1

Let's try this again, thanks to some technical difficulties, I wasn't able to post sooner.

Congratulations on the rewards.  Very nice additions.  

•  

Bobby, cool yellow and white shoes........

•  

Bobby, the white and banana croc looks wonderful. Well played.

•  

jlawton1

Nice prizes.....congratulations....thanks for sharing....... :-)

•  

GOOD NIGHT!  What year is the S63? Beautiful car

•  

Wasn't sure if I posted these little beauties...

and these showed up today....