Forums

2014 New Shoes

•  

I just made a call to get weather forecast - rain gear first.  Will try to touch base with you late this week.

• 1920 points

Well I had to go to FedEx to get them myself, but they are finally here!    Might have to go with the tan laces though.    

•  

In Facebook, our host, FootJoy had a contest called #FJ_MatchPlay.

There were four FootJoy Ambassadors who won, and one of them was a grand price winner.

I won't spoil who they were, but here today by FedEx are my FJ Professional Spikeless #57053.

•  

Well done No'l and Dirt, well done!

•  

Congratulations on the FJ Match Play win.  The FJ professionals are a sharp addition.  You have to like the outdoor setting for your photography... looks like it still needs to green up a bit.

•  

great win

•  

Mike_C

Congratulations on the FJ Match Play win.  The FJ professionals are a sharp addition.  You have to like the outdoor setting for your photography... looks like it still needs to green up a bit.

Thank you Mike_C.

:-)   It's always dry up here in the high desert- mostly undeveloped and its year round environment look.  I do wish and love the evergreen states, but unfortunately not found here.

•  

golferdrmjr

Thank you, Don!

And, yes, Dirt's got the pair I have an eye on!

•  

Dirt:  Agree with the laces comment.  I think I prefer my grey laces to the orange.  Those tans are nice looking shoes.  Good choice.  

Noel:  Great looking combination of croc/brown.  Congratulations on being a winner.  

Both of you guys wear with pride.  

• 1920 points

noeldaof
    golferdrmjr

Thank you, Don!

And, yes, Dirt's got the pair I have an eye on!

Love them.   Opened up the box and appeared almost pink so I had second thoughts on the color.   After wearing them for a bit, they could be hot pink with blue polkadots and it wouldnt matter    great shoes!   But the color isnt as bad as the first impression I had

•  

Go Hokies
    I just made a call to get weather forecast - rain gear first.  Will try to touch base with you late this week.

Gotcha......rain puddles everywhere here today.....managed to get 18 in today.....we were the first group out in our Wednesday morning mens league and they called everyone in as were putting on 18.....supposed to be more of the same tomorrow......40% chance of rain on Friday in both places MB and Chas.....the weather is crazy right now....  :-(

• 1664 points

great looking shoes Noel, and congrats.  

• 4315 points

New pair of Contour Casuals.  I wanted to add a spike-less pair to my lineup this summer.   These happily fell in my lap from a warranty request at Footjoy (see my thread in this forum).

•  

•  
    My latest.