Forums

2014 New Shoes

• 1765 points

My new DNAs just arrived from Golf Locker.  Looking forward to testing them out at the range tonight.

•  

BOAs, I see....great looking shoe....don't you just hate to get new shoes dirty.....lol.....cz  :-)

• 1765 points

ChuckZ
    don't you just hate to get new shoes dirty.....lol.....cz  :-)

Couldn't agree with you more.

•  

*** looking DNAs kmcmellen.  I tried some on yesterday to get the fit and my sizing and they felt great.  Look forward to getting a pair myself.

• 1652 points

I placed an order for a nice shiny pair of DNA's today at work.  but they are on backorder from FJ, so I have to wait until Mid may to get them.  Can't wait to show them off to the guys I play with each week.  Gonna try and convert a few to the good side.

• 376 points

Found these waiting on the front steps when I got home last night.

•  

Woohoo......FEDEX delivers on time......these are awesome.....great fit and will put them in play next week when the rain passes us by.....playing the Country Club of Charleston on Thursday and good time to wear them......love the shoe box they came in......  :-)

•  

mkodrich
    Found these waiting on the front steps when I got home last night.

Nice shoes...got my DNA's a couple days ago...just went with the nave piping and laces...

• 1765 points

Nice shoes Chuck.  Are those the spikeless?  

•  

Mondo
    mkodrichFound these waiting on the front steps when I got home last night.

Nice shoes...got my DNA's a couple days ago...just went with the nave piping and laces...

Copy cat.....

•  

First day in theses.... Most confY

• 2495 points

TNT009

First day in theses.... Most comfy      

Well coordinated outfit.  Very nicely done.  

•  

Todd, where is that? Looking good!

• 4943 points

Todd, great look! But...your grips don't match ;)

•  

The Farms in Rancho Santa Fe...... No house on course was under 4,000 sf! When you roll in and see Bentleys and Feraris.. You know it's $$$$ !!